1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Need help getting visitors ... type thread

This is probably one of the most generous forums in terms of getting free advice but I've noticed an increasing rise over the last 12 months of people looking for SEO advice about websites where a business behind it doesn't really exist.

I've also seen this rise in the number of SEO enquiries I'm getting and have done some digging. It seems a number of companies (mostly India based) are trying to create and SEO websites that they can then sell on - usually shops. To me this is a classic example:

http://forums.seochat.com/google-opt...se-463226.html

The domain is registered to "Office 53, Oxford, UK"

They will be trying to sell this ready made shop to a UK pearl related business once/if they can get it up the rankings in Google.

It also strikes me that they are giving the work to junior staff who are then trundelling round forums like this wasting a lot of time.

For me, if I can't see it's a genuine business (say by finding the business name referenced somewhere else) it goes in the spam box.
    Learn SEO and Online Marketing with Doodleddoes or follow me on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+TimHillDoodled/
  3. Always ready to learn..
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Angry

Originally Posted by Doodled
    This is probably one of the most generous forums in terms of getting free advice but I've noticed an increasing rise over the last 12 months of people looking for SEO advice about websites where a business behind it doesn't really exist.

I've also seen this rise in the number of SEO enquiries I'm getting and have done some digging. It seems a number of companies (mostly India based) are trying to create and SEO websites that they can then sell on - usually shops. To me this is a classic example:

http://forums.seochat.com/google-opt...se-463226.html

The domain is registered to "Office 53, Oxford, UK"

They will be trying to sell this ready made shop to a UK pearl related business once/if they can get it up the rankings in Google.

It also strikes me that they are giving the work to junior staff who are then trundelling round forums like this wasting a lot of time.

For me, if I can't see it's a genuine business (say by finding the business name referenced somewhere else) it goes in the spam box.
    Are you admin..????? This forum is all for Seo's. Daily lots of new bie come here and learn lots of thing from seo chat. Beginner to Experts, everyone is here. Why do we do seo...?? For traffic, visitors... Guys like me learn here. We see others threads and use them in our work. Then, Why are you putting these type of thread..?????
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by dreamingrahul
    Then, Why are you putting these type of thread..?????
    To differentiate between you and timewasters. Better to spend time helping genuine people like you than phantoms!
  7. Always ready to learn..
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by Doodled
    To differentiate between you and timewasters. Better to spend time helping genuine people like you than phantoms!
    Admin is here to see all these things. You don't worry. Try to appreciate all threads.