1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Smile Need Guest Posting Suggestion

Hello...

We are looking for some guest post suggestions. We are also looking for any guest post provider. If there is any one let us know please.

Thank You
    SEO Leader
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I bet everyone will say samething on here (Do some research ) to be honest i need some good sites too who is providing guest post related to IT products and has minimum PR5
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi...

Thanks For inform...

Let us see your websites

Thanks
    SEO Leader
  7. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Information? What information?

If you want to guest post using google to find relevant sites in your niche is the best tool you have right at your finger tips! You could also try MyBlogGuest! which is a great community of blogger looking for both place to share content and find others looking to post on their sites, so give both those a try and if you still can't find anywhere just give up and hire someone to do the work for you as you would be plain incompetent if you can't do both of those!

As for the comment above saying you need a minimum PR5 site. Why are you fixed on looking at the toolbar PR which tells you very little? Instead why don't you make a list of potential sites to guest post on and contact them asking about traffic stats and how well their visitors use guest posts, because that's going to get you more conversion then a number in your toolbar which is only updated 4 times a year and not used as a ranking signal!
    Last edited by NathanielB; Feb 12th, 2013 at 09:26 AM.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  9. Agency SEO
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

I would rather have a link from a relevant PR 2 page with few OBLs than a random PR 5.
  11. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by KernelPanic
    I would rather have a link from a relevant PR 2 page with few OBLs than a random PR 5.
    Exactly, there are so many other stats which are a lot more worth taking your time to look at and investigate then the toolbar PR, and I can't count how many times a number of us have said that on these forums, but it feels like its something at least one of us has to mention every day again lol

technician27 look at why guest posting on xyz would be of value to you, not to that silly little toolbar number I wish google would drop so people can get on with looking at and taking into account what really matters!

Relevance,
    Number of OBL's,
    Authority,
    Amount of potential visits
    Are just a few to mention, but I'm sure most people know what they need links for? Not to build a number in your toolbar, but to help with natural rankings and to drive targeted traffic to your site which will convert and no matter for your goal, the end goal is to get people to your site who will do what you want them to do, be that buy something, subscribe or simply come back time and time again to continue reading more interesting content!

Notice the bits in bold, those are the bits you should be aiming for, not that out of date number on your toolbar! Yes the toolbar PR can help to show you a page/site is good (or at least was at the last update up to 3 months ago), but that's not your goal or target, unless your simply out to build your sites toolbar PR, in which case your in the wrong place for advice because toolbar PR is not going to help you with search engine optimisation, its just going to help you sell your site or sell links on it which you can find dedicated forums for so if that's your end goal, might I suggest you search for a forum built to help with that rather then a forum built to help with SEO
  13. Contributing User

Do you guys believe that guest posts work wonders even when the link is only in the bio? Or do you only go for ones with a link in the main body of the content?
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Did you guys really read what i have said? to be honest i need some good sites too who is providing guest post related to IT products and has minimum PR5 thats what i have said. What is it mean? It means I have website IT related (selling products) and looking for blog sites who has IT products related blog page and least PR5

KernelPanic where did i said a random PR 5?? Who is blind on here now?
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by giggity
    Do you guys believe that guest posts work wonders even when the link is only in the bio? Or do you only go for ones with a link in the main body of the content?
    Personally, guest posting should not only be done just for the sake of rankings. Your readers are your top priorities. It's good to have guest posting to be able to let your readers be open to read some other ideas and opinions but at the same time you should also be careful. Guest posting if you're not careful, it might also give you bad reputation or even worse, ruin your blog.
  19. No Profile Picture

first of all you should check the blog website's reputation and visitor flow.
  21. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by seoleader.us
    Hello...

We are looking for some guest post suggestions. We are also looking for any guest post provider. If there is any one let us know please.

Thank You
    SEO Leader
    Can you please let me know your niche category for the guest posting blog. i have huge data for guest posting provider.

23. Contributing User

Originally Posted by seoleader.us
    Hello...

Thank You
    SEO Leader
    Hi SEO Leader, I hope the following helps.

Guest post suggestions - I use the following resources to find out about what my intended audience are talking about/asking. Simply use your keywords and topics in search (some are better than others depending on your niche)
    * Twitter/Topsy - Check out what people are chatting about in your niche in real-time.
    * Yahoo Answers/Answers.com/Quora
    * YouTube
    * Competitor Blogs - What are they writing about? How can you better it? Don't simply regurgitate what they have written.
    * Google News - Be quick to write about breaking news stories in your niche and you can potentially grab a lot of traffic
    * Keyword Question Tool (https://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/keyword-questions)
    * Google Suggestions - Start typing in your key phrases, what comes up? The bottom of the SERPs often show related search queries also.
    * Google Trends - Offers suggestions based on "top" terms and those rising in popularity

Guest Post Providers - Rand did this awesome post on finding what you need in Google using overlooked search queries. #3 will be useful to you: Non-Intuitive Search Queries & Resources for Link Building | SEOmoz

Also as NathanielB & KernalPanic rightly state, PR should not be the metric you dismiss opportunities upon. Try to assess how much traffic the blog gets and its influence above the potential link gains. Look at things like its social following and engagement, the comments (frequency, number and legitimacy), the audience interest and participation etc. Obviously take a gander at its domain authority and page authorities of a typical sample of historic blog posts, as well as the types of natural links it is accruing. Try and establish the credibility of the blog owner also. Do they have a good reputation in the industry? Do they blog for any other sites/publications? Which social media platforms are the active on? etc.

I hope this is of help to you and others.
    Rick
    Like my answer above? I am all over Google+! You may also like my SEO Audit Cheat Sheet.
  25. No Profile Picture

If you are going to guest post, the strategy is simple - ask yourself when you see a blog/site, does this site look a negative or positive experience for its end users (neg - lots of affiliates, ads, poor content, bad design / pos - great content, gramatically correct content, personable approach, less ads, more focus on niche etc)