1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

need advice regarding googles result in various places

Hey ,

I am getting different serp results for the same keyword in (.com )and (.co.in). Indian result shows 2nd position and the other one shows 11th position.so how can we do our seo for this kind of situations. And my client is located in usa. so he dosent need the result from (.co.in).
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

That keyword is more competitive in the U.S. than it is in India. Therefore, you are going to need more authority to your site to get it to rank in Google.com.

Honestly, if you have gotten the site to #11 using your current tactics, simply more of the same might help. However, I'd need to know what the keyword is to determine how easy or possible this might be. If #s 1-10 are big brands, you will be looking at an uphill battle that may prove more expensive than it's worth.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

the keyword is "live birds shipping boxes" . Actually when searching in google.com and google.co.in it shows 2nd position but in USA its in 11 th position. which is the .com itself.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

The #2 site on google.co.in is #1 on google.com. I'm going to assume you're the site that's now #1 on google.co.in

It's looking like it won't be too difficult to get to the top of the list here. The top sites for this phrase are Crazy K Farm, Backyard Chickens and HM-E.net. I'm amazed how ugly some of these sites are and just how much above-the-fold advertising I'm seeing. However, they must be doing something right if they're outranking you.

Let's see what they are doing differently.

-Crazy K Farm (chicken category page) and Backyard Chickens (horizon category page) both have H tags with "live bird shipping boxes" somewhere in the text
    -Both have "bird shipping" appearing at least 3 times in the body content. Note that the latter has more non-linked text on the page than you, so if you're going to get somewhat aggressive with these phrases, you might want to add some more content to your page so it does not look over-optimized.
    -Other words that might be worth targeting: live birds, live bird, live bird shipping, bird shipping boxes
    -According to AHRefs, you actually have around the same number of backlinks to your domain as Crazy K Farm and HM-E. However, Backyard Chickens has hundreds of thousands of backlinks. I looked into this a bit and a lot of the backlinks are pointing to informational content like "How to Raise Chickens." I suggest writing some quality content relevant to your industry, promoting it on social media and through other channels and attracting some more backlinks yourself. Like I said, you're right in the same range as two of the other sites. This may be just the boost you need to get ahead of them.