1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

My site is not in the results, any of the pages

Hi,

I have this page: tubebe4d[dot]com. I have positioned this page at the top for the search "ecografia 4d guadalajara" (guadalajara is the name of a town).

I also expected to see the the site at the top of for the search "ecografia 4d alcala de henares", but I can not find it not even in the total 11 pages of results! why?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned

give you time to your website. and wait for this
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Your site is indexed so the problem is that Google does not see you as authoritative or relevant enough to rank you for any phrases.

Are you using Google.com or Google.com.mx? They each have different results for these two phrases. I'm not great with Spanish and my knowledge of your industry in Mexico is extremely limited so can you tell me: how big are the brands for the top 3 results in both the .com search and the .com.mx searches for your keywords? If they are fairly established brands, you may want to rethink the keywords you are targeting as they do not have high search volume - so competing with top brands would not be worth the investment.

Your site only has the one page with all the content laid out in tabs. I clicked through all of these tabs and found no instance of either search term you are looking to rank for. The first step I'd recommend is to actually add those phrases to your site. If you decide to change the keywords you are targeting based on my observation above, add those keywords instead. From there, I would begin to build your brand authority online using social media and other outlets.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Adam.W
    Your site is indexed so the problem is that Google does not see you as authoritative or relevant enough to rank you for any phrases.
    For "alcala de henares" with accent I get good results (first page for "ecografia 3d alcalá de henares"), but without accent I can not see the page even in the 11 page in results.

It is guadalajara in Spain, not in Mexico
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by tirengarfio
    For "alcala de henares" with accent I get good results (first page for "ecografia 3d alcalá de henares"), but without accent I can not see the page even in the 11 page in results.

It is guadalajara in Spain, not in Mexico
    Well now I feel silly

But my recommendation still stands. Evaluate the authority of the sites that do rank at the top of google.es search. Since they appear to be mostly the same sites between the search with the accent and the search without, this likely is an appropriate space for you. If indeed this is true, add the exact term to your site. I'd recommend both an instance with and an instance without the accent mark. Then build your brand via social media.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

See what the top search result companies do and what strategy they follow - check on your competition before anything else.
    Then, focus on creating good content for your site and regularly update it with unique and relevant content, depending on your targeted audience. And give it some time to grow!
    Run your page on Social media too! (People tend to like and share more things more than go to sites!)
    Promote your page/ site through media ad campaigns!
  13. No Profile Picture

Do a total competitor analysis, use opensiteexplorer or ahrefs to take a look at their backlinks, do a visual analysis on their on page seo also, take a look at their alt tags and see if there is any reason why they should be ahead of you, your site needs to ALWAYS be one better, and given that you site has been indexed already, there clearly is a problem as to why google doesnt rank it at all..
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks for your answer, but are not very useful in this case.. My problem is with accents as I write in my last post, what can I do?
  17. No Profile Picture

you do generate your sitemap and then wait for the catchings of your keywords