Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Lightbulb My product website not indexed on google with search keywords and page title

Hello,

My product website buzzerchat dot com is not indexed on google with search keywords such as ajax chat/php chat all those keywords i added on page/meta keywords/page title

why !

Please suggest me what to be done as i am new to SEO.

Please tell in detail like which page i need to edit and what title i need to keep in order for google to index with keywords and page title so when someone types in google for ajax chat my product website must be shown.

Thankya!
  3. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Welcome to SEO Chat first of all

If you want help around here I'm afraid your gunu have to help yourself first and show a little initiative!

Have a read of the stickies about SEO and you will find most (if not all) of what you have just asked for along with some top tips and advice (that's why they have been made and then stickied!)

Once you have done that and fully understand the stickies, have a search on the forums for bits your not so sure about and if you still don't get some parts post a new thread to ask about the specific bits you need a hand with

You will not find an SEO here (or any where in the fact) that is willing to do the work for you for free so YOU HAVE to start to help yourself or go out and hire an SEO if your not willing to put in the hard work!
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

common you need to suggest me what to be done and i might support other users after knowing how seo done to other users on this site.
  7. No Profile Picture

Im afraid you wont find a concrete answer to your question. SEO is not a trick but its a process which takes some time and knowledge.

Being found on some keywords which you are aiming on depends on many different factors. (ex. Title, description, h1/2/.. tags, backlinks,... and a lot more) You really need to spend some time to understand whats SEO about, or you can let a SEO adviser takes it over from you and do the job.

SEO is more fun than you think! So donít give it upÖ
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

you need to post details as how seo optimization can be done so google can indexed.

You must include detail information and steps as what to be done for beginners like me.
  11. Self-managed!
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Originally Posted by buzzerchat
    you need to post details as how seo optimization can be done so google can indexed.

You must include detail information and steps as what to be done for beginners like me.
    There's plenty of info on this forum, more than you could handle in the next couple of weeks. If you were smart enough to build that product, I'm confident you're smart enough to find the info you need on this forum.

Hint: start with the stickies .
  13. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

Please tell in detail like which page i need to edit and what title i need to keep in order for google to index with keywords and page title so when someone types in google for ajax chat my product website must be shown.
    You can find all details about how to do it here

Good luck!

Comments on this post

• WhiteHatSEOMktg : No attempt to help the OP

SEO FAQs - You might find your answer here.
    SEOchat Forum Rules - Read Before You Post
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

common you need to suggest me what to be done and i might support other users after knowing how SEO done to other users on this site.
    you need to post details as how SEO optimization can be done so google can indexed.

You must include
    detail information and steps as what to be done for beginners like me.
    Hi buzzerchat,

Can you not see how you posts might come across?

There are some truly great SEO professionals here on SEO chat, I love coming here to read/learn and now and again post.

What i love is seeing a great question here, as the great seos come out of the woodwork to answer and help.

1, Great question = Great response.

2, Poor question that been answered a hundred times = Poor response.

Comments on this post

• pro_seo agrees
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi Jim,

I am completely newbie in SEO from what i read from online i have done on the site but google doesn't index with keywords.

I just need someone to post directions as what to be done so i can also help others on this forum.

If i don't get answer i would neutrally look for other forums where i can get answer in detail, that is what a newbie will do.
  19. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Thumbs down

Hi Jim,

I am completely newbie in SEO from what i read from online i have done on the site but google doesn't index with keywords.

I just need someone to post directions as what to be done so i can also help others on this forum.

If i don't get answer i would neutrally look for other forums where i can get answer in detail, that is what a newbie will do.
    Then if your not willing to look at the sticky threads and do some BASIC searches on the forums I think you might be better off going to some other forums where you will be given the same answers as we have here!

We are trying to help you be giving you the info on where to find the information what your asking for but if you cant be bothered to put a little effort in to learn SEO I'm afraid no one here (or on any other FREE forum) can help you!

Sorry to be blunt but this forum has 1000's of great topics and all the advice you will need for SEO and I can't stand people that don't want to do a little research to find it

BTW a big part in SEO IMO is research so if you don't want to look for what you need to learn you might as well not bother with SEO and pay someone to do it for you.

Comments on this post

• pro_seo agrees
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by 1-Clan
    Then if your not willing to look at the sticky threads and do some BASIC searches on the forums I think you might be better off going to some other forums where you will be given the same answers as we have here!

We are trying to help you be giving you the info on where to find the information what your asking for but if you cant be bothered to put a little effort in to learn SEO I'm afraid no one here (or on any other FREE forum) can help you!
    i totally agree with 1-clan i was a newbie here few months ago took my time to read the stickies and started to implement them into my website and now i have managed to get to the poition i wanted too. i doubt i would have been able to do this if not for this forum you just have to take your time to read the stickys and questions people have already asked use the search function does wonders
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i cannot stay for months, if you can post seo tutorial step by step for my product website i will be happy to thank you. Otherwise will look for other website where i can find somebody to provide solution.
  25. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

i cannot stay for months, if you can post seo tutorial step by step for my product website i will be happy to thank you. Otherwise will look for other website where i can find somebody to provide solution.
    Hire an SEO

We have everything you need in the forums and you can know all about it for FREE

But if you want to be spoonfed, then this isn't the right place for you - we'd be glad to have you try out another forum where someone can guide you step by step and teach you SEO overnite.

Good luck!
  27. Self-managed!
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

I understand that you could be in a hurry up to a point, but you should know that SEO is not a "one time thing". You won't succeed by reading a tutorial, implementing a bit of what you've read and boom... you'll be on top of SERPs, getting lots of visitors and all you'll have to do is sit back and collect the $.

No way, if anyone tells you that, he's wrong. I've always thought that rewards are proportional with work put into something. That's very true when it comes to SEO and gaining visitors through search engines.

You could read a tutorial (if you Google for that you'll find plenty), do a few things here and there and wait. Most likely you'll wait forever to see some results. Come here a bit every day, read a bit every day, implement a bit every day. Most likely you'll see some quick improvements and soon you should feel involved enough to be able to take your site/business to the next level.
  29. Contributing User

While it seems you have received some great info on how to get started on your quest for knowledge it appears you only want a magic button that will instantly bring you the knowledge you seek. Sorry it doesn't exist. If it did not take any knowledge, hard work or effort it wouldn't be worth doing in the first place.

But if you are still having trouble and want a single source where you can find all the information you require please do yourself a favor <slick>

EDIT: oops looks like my link was censored, sorry to offend. Anyway just f***ing google it
    Last edited by pro_seo; Sep 16th, 2010 at 01:00 AM. Reason: removed live link
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: