Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

My meta tags and keywords not recognized by google?

Hi

I have been optimizing my page very well, and often search for certain keywords on google to see how good my page ranks. So far it looks very good! My webpage is Fotograf Odense / bryllupsfotograf, portrtfotograf og brnefotograf / Michael Nguyen

When searching for "fotograf odense" which means "fotograf = photographer" and "odense = the city where i live" then I am number 1 on google places. You will also notice how Google highlights the keywords by making them bold.

BUT

When I search for "bryllupsfotograf odense" which means "weddingphotographer odense" then Google do not highlight the keyword "bryllupsfotograf" on the search list. Why? Is the words not recognized by Google? and what can I do to get them recognized?

I hope somebody can help me with this.

Michael
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Some keywords are highly competitive. Just check the competition for the search term you want to rank for. Also, you need to check the websites which are ranking high for this keyword. Analyse them, track their optimization techniques and try to employ those techniques into your optimization process.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Its not big issue that I can see in Google search result Even I personally checked Google result with "bryllupsfotograf odense" and found that Google defiantly recognizing keywords as I am finding other website title are highlighted with phrases. And you obviously are using “/” sign that indicating for option of particular products or services.

Either you just update your title or avoid as there is no issue I can find that may harm your site ranking
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

The keywords highlighted as BOLD just for the user experience. I don't think you to need to worry over this. You are ranking that is the most good part.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by grgmathew
    The keywords highlighted as BOLD just for the user experience. I don't think you to need to worry over this. You are ranking that is the most good part.
    Actually his concerned not about ranking however a searcher will not attract with particular keywords which is available on title. So there is chance to lose traffic
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think the problem is google is not getting your meta description.I am also facing same problem for my website.I think you should have to keep that keyword in title and take description from source and do some bookmarking for few weeks.Once you will done,it will reflect automatically in SERP.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by jeremyclark
    I think the problem is google is not getting your meta description.I am also facing same problem for my website.I think you should have to keep that keyword in title and take description from source and do some bookmarking for few weeks.Once you will done,it will reflect automatically in SERP.
    You should take a look of Google result while I searched it was okay Google taking correct format that he has mentioned above
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by vikasbook
    You should take a look of Google result while I searched it was okay Google taking correct format that he has mentioned above
    No vikas.. When i searched for that keywords and i saw SERP,it was displaying different to me...Can you please check it again?
  17. No Profile Picture

This needs a bit of home work and ground clearance, my friend !! That would be surely sorted out
    Good luck !!
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

What different thing you found? I still getting exact title in Google search engine
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by vikasbook
    What different thing you found? I still getting exact title in Google search engine
    Vikas..
    I said i got title problem for my site not for that which has been mentioned in this thread.
  23. No Profile Picture

Hi guys and thx for the replies

I don't know what is wrong with my metas, but something are, since Google are not highlighting it. My concern is both USER EXPERIENCE and RANKING!

I still hope anyone can help me solve the problem.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by dirtymikado
    Hi guys and thx for the replies

I don't know what is wrong with my metas, but something are, since Google are not highlighting it. My concern is both USER EXPERIENCE and RANKING!

I still hope anyone can help me solve the problem.
    I think you should remove "/" sign from title and check does it help to you?
  27. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

When I search for "bryllupsfotograf odense" which means "weddingphotographer odense" then Google do not highlight the keyword "bryllupsfotograf" on the search list. Why? Is the words not recognized by Google? and what can I do to get them recognized?
    It shows up highlighted. You have no problem to solve.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

you should use rss submission and search engines submission *animalsmith*

Comments on this post

• Test-ok : What does that have to do with the question at hand?
    • jeremyclark : I dont think so it will help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: