Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

My Journey To get 3 Websites In First Page!

Hello, I'm sumusiko and I have a software called SENuke XCR and I'm gonna use it to see if I can rank all my 3 NEW sites.

Main site:
    40-60k searches per month, medium difficulty.

Secondary site:
    50k search per month, easy-medium difficulty.

Third site:
    35k searches per month,easy difficulty.

Current Positions:
    Site 1- Position: 0 Not found in my keyword yet.
    Site 2- Position: 0 Not found in my keyword yet.
    Site 3- Position: 0 Not found in my keyword yet.

Site 1 is 2 weeks old.
    Site 2 1 week old.
    Site 3 4 days old.

I will update this daily, if you have tips please go ahead and help out.

Day: 27-12-2012
    Made 3 new campaigns for each site that would make a total of 800 web 2.0 and forum profiles for each site over 8 days. , total of 50-120 backlinks per day on each. (some might get deleted.)

Keyword diversity: I have atleast 4-5 keywords on each to add diversity so I don't get penalized.
  3. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

Thanks for sharing, it will be good to show a real life case study. Please be sure to carefully record all of the actions you take on each site, then it is easy to review cause and effect at a later date. Record everything, regardless of how trivial it may seem.

I will make a prediction that you go up in the rankings and get some reasonable traffic for about 2 weeks then your sites will plummet and will not rank well again. If I am proved wrong I will gladly go out and buy SENuke and let it do all my hard work for me.

Comments on this post

• eddyf agrees : Do they give a quantity discount? I'd like to mail a copy to all my competitors :)
  5. No Profile Picture

Why do you think I'll get back down after a couple of weeks ? A couple of friends have websites in first rank using seonuke only too. Its all about knowing how many backlinks you want INDEXED per day and not over doing the same keywords and doing too many backlinks per day.

I do 50-120 per day for each site because 10-20 will get deleted.
    However I only index 50 per day maximum.

Since you asked me to do everything detailed.

27-12-2012:
    After creating all the backlinks I used IMSlave Link Blaster to INDEX my all the backlinks I got. (What the program does is submit the backlinks to 123 statistic websites which will create a normal backlink to the backlink itself. More backlinks to your backlinks tells google that you have "worthy" content therefore indexing it.) And also pinged all results, the indexing results and all the backlinks I got. I used linklicious.me for pinging the backlinks.
  7. No Profile Picture

Day 28-12-2012:
    Ran the campaigns and made a new campaign to boost a blog I made with 3 articles and 1 backlink on each directing to money site. Gonna do about 3-4 blogs for each of the main sites and boost them all this way as if they were regular websites.
    Gonna add 1 per day for each main site.
  9. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

This should be interesting. Personally I think your doing way too much way too fast. 50 backlinks a day= 250 a week (5 day work week) way too many way too fast. I've also heard SEO Nuke has got a lot of people in trouble.
    But I'll surly watch this one.
    Good luck.
  11. No Profile Picture

alright thanks, I'm gonna slow it down a bit for all the websites , don't want to get penalized.
  13. SEO Consultant

I am very interested to see how this goes. I am skeptical, but I am still very interested to see.

The reason I am skeptical is because these are automated systems and even in employing good tactics and "sensible" rates, it is still a pattern that can be observed. Can you share the URLs (pm or on here) so that we can follow the progress.

Thanks
  15. No Profile Picture

from 28-12-2012 to 02-01-2013:
    Ran the same campaigns and building the backlinks at the same rate.
    Ran 70% of them through IMSlave Link Blaster to try and index the backlinks.
    Added all the backlinks to linklicious.me scheduling 50 per day.
    Tried a new Backlink Indexing strategy. Made a RSS Feed for all my backlinks (around 700's for all my blogs put together) With the correct keywords for each of them then submitted the RSS Feeds with all these links around 20 RSS sites each and pinged all the RSS Feeds I got to get them crawled sooner.
    Created a blog for my second website and got it running for 2 days now also building forum profiles for it.
  17. SEO Consultant

Cool, are you able to post Site 1 - Keyword 1 - SERP Position 3 for example - without posting the actual keywords.

Will be very interesting to see how quickly SERPs change and how long your sites stay there.

This forum is predominantly (if not totally) white hat SEO, and this definitely comes under the black hat label, but it will be a useful comparison or reference for when these types of techniques are discussed.
  19. No Profile Picture

Senuke is classed on BlackHAT area so you have to be careful with that, i already used it... it have some powerful tools but be sure it's not a real quality backlinks you will get... wish you goodluck and will be interesting to see how the things will going on for you!
  21. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by tstolber
    Cool, are you able to post Site 1 - Keyword 1 - SERP Position 3 for example - without posting the actual keywords.

Will be very interesting to see how quickly SERPs change and how long your sites stay there.

This forum is predominantly (if not totally) white hat SEO, and this definitely comes under the black hat label, but it will be a useful comparison or reference for when these types of techniques are discussed.
    I'm looking for a decent website to help me check the serps effectively any suggestions?

I think they are unranked still since I've been making a steady ammount of backlinks everyday however only a few have been indexed therefore I didn't have enough backlinks yet to get ranked, I don't know if its because my websites are only 2-3 weeks old or just the fact that my backlinks are mostly forum profiles and therefore harder to be qualified as "good content".

And yea I understand about the blackhat seo, I don't wanna make anyone try black hat seo just wanting to tell everyone my progress for learning purposes.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You got to be kidding me. LOL. Did you get the memo?

This has to be the most laughable post I've seen.
  25. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by tstolber

I will once they are ranked they still are unranked. Also which serp checker you recommend?

ericwoo what?
  27. seo ranter
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I run away from any software that claims to automate SEO. I've never seen one that work. The only SEO software I'll use are one's that track rankings and give me data and insight into keyword opportunities, which I think is the job of any good SEO.

Make sure that your site has proper titles, descriptions and H1 is pretty easy these days.

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : It is easy, but so many still get it wrong.
  29. No Profile Picture

I'm not sure about the title ,it contains only my main keyword.

03-01-2013:
    Ran the campaigns as normal.
    Tested a new link building method and If it goes right I should get hundreds of pr5+ links in the next week (not automated)
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page: