1. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

hundreds of any pr links in a week isn't normal in any way shape or form. automated or not.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I am surprised with this kinda post been seen in SEOchat. This is the tendency with sites like warriorforum where all kind of black hat techniques are discussed. But you are at the wrong place to prove your product's worth. Nevertheless you should atleast post the urls of the websites, so that we may also keep a track and see the worthiness of your product But be aware, at the end of this post, you might be in a situation looking to get this post removed from this forum which might be hampering your product repo(if there any). You are due to get great comments about your product from members here.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

it should since these high pr sites will b the ones sharing my urls if it goes right ill say what i did. mathew i am not the owner of senuke im just testing it,im not encouraging anyone to try it i just wanna see difference in black and white hat methods
  7. seo ranter

Originally Posted by sunusiko
    Tested a new link building method and If it goes right I should get hundreds of pr5+ links in the next week (not automated)
    Does this sound normal to you? Then it won't look normal to Google, the only way something picks up links like that is if it went viral.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Seems like a lot of effort to run an experiment that is doomed to fail. If your automated software was any good, that info would "go viral" and everyone would be doing it. That is, until Google implemented counter-measures. The problem is, Google has already put broad counter-measures in place (hence the earlier post by someone asking if you've seen the memo).

Google's goal is to show relevant, quality content. Your goal is to build artificial links. You'll find greater success if you align yourself with Google's goal. Quality links are certainly needed in an SEO campaign, but in your rush to build a mountain of links you'll get squashed. I know first hand from watching a few of my over-active competitors crash and burn in 2012. Their downfall left a vacuum that Google was happy to fill with sites like mine. Happy link building.

Ed

Comments on this post

• Doodled agrees : But I think most people following this thread just want to see the car crash!
    Last edited by eddyf; Jan 4th, 2013 at 12:43 PM.
  11. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

I've got to say if this thread ever survives it'll be a miracle. sunusiko sounds so energetic and hyperactive it's hard not to like him but we all know his project is doomed.

This will either be a "totally ignored by Google" project or a "rank for a bit and then sent to oblivion" affair.

It's almost as if he's said, "I'm going to dive into the pool and hold my breath under water for 15 minutes to show you we don't need oxygen!" and we're getting minute by minute updates from him that he's still alive.

Everybody knows it's not a good idea but somewhere knocking around in their minds there is that little piece of doubt that says perhaps we can survive without breathing for 15 minutes .....
    Learn SEO and Online Marketing with Doodleddoes or follow me on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+TimHillDoodled/
  13. Traffic drop sleuth. :)
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

I find this post interesting and I hope the OP keeps us updated with their progress. I'm guessing that this site will soon start to rank really well........

.... And then Penguin will refresh and the rankings will be toast.

I think it's interesting to watch this thread because from what I can gather, the idea is to try to avoid penguin by mixing up anchor text. My thought is that each time penguin refreshes it will get better and better at picking out the spam links. I think there is way more to penguin than just overusing anchor text.

Keep posting!

Comments on this post

• eddyf agrees : Yep - Things like link growth velocity, relevance of site giving the link, quality (or lack of) of the site receiving the links, etc. If it looks like SEO, generally it's bad SEO.
  15. No Profile Picture

Yep apparently you all were right, I believe I have been penalized.

I heard that if you build thousands of backlinks PER DAY you will rank extremely quickly but only until google updates (and it happens every week) then you grab the money and make another website after being penalized. it works however its not constant.

And since I have built 1000 backlinks over 3 weeks google still marked it as spam and probably penalized me. (AHREFS says I got 15 backlinks indexed, however I probably got more.) And I don't even show in top 1000 results for my keywords which are really easy to rank which is why I believe I have been penalized since I should be ranked atleast in top 1000 results.

I have added all the spam backlinks to google disavow tool and sent a reconsideration request to google to check the website.

Made a high quality press release and submitted to 6 press release directory's, optimized my website because the keyword density was too high and description was missing (fml i ****ed that up only noticed it had no description now.) and created 4 wordpress blogs with somewhat handmade spinned articles and with backlinks to my website, made 1 blogger blog with article too with backlink to my website and made a hubpages with article and backlink leading to my website too. Been boosting them all using a new program I recently got 30-50 blog comments/social bookmarks/guestbooks per 2-3 days.

Hopefully I'll get ranked in top 1000 atleast and google might "apologize" my websites.

Any other tips on how to stop google from penalizing me?
  17. SEO Since 97

Any other tips on how to stop google from penalizing me?
    You were given a tip back on page 1 but you didn't seem to take much stock in it.
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Test-ok
    You were given a tip back on page 1 but you didn't seem to take much stock in it.
    Yea I know , kinda late to fix that now but you know, you learn from your mistakes .

What would you do if you were penalized? (And do you think I am penalized? I THINK I am but I'm not sure since I have never been ranked before so I don't know...)
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

".... Any other tips on how to stop Google from penalizing me?"
    Yes - Stop giving Google reasons to penalize you. Start giving reasons for visitors to visit your site.

".... Been boosting them all using a new program I recently got 30-50 blog comments/social bookmarks/guestbooks per 2-3 days"
    Stop the mentality that some program you buy is going to propel you to success.

Seriously, start with a business plan. Do you have something of value to offer the public? If not, don't waste your time. If you do, then build and promote your site in a legitimate way. Otherwise anything you build will get torn down by Google, as you are starting to find out.

Good luck.

Ed
    Last edited by eddyf; Jan 5th, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
  23. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

Thanks for keeping us posted on the results. This was the expected outcome, but it is good to get some confirmation once in a while. Every so often, it is useful to have a thread like this were we can refer to real cause and effect behavior.

There really is no quick fix and things that sound too good to be true are. SEO used to have some areas where you really could "trick" search engines, but that was years ago, its just not how it works today. It is almost more important to avoid things that can penalize you than it is to do things that benefit you.
  25. SEO Since 97

It should be a sticky and re titled.
    What Not To Do!

Comments on this post

• tstolber agrees : Yep!
  27. SEO Since 97

sunusiko
    3 sites and you did it all in 9 days, your good, in fact damn good.
  29. No Profile Picture

Disavowed all the forum profiles to see if I could stop being penalized.
    Requested to google to reconsider my website after disavow tool.

Made 10-13 web2.0 and built around 20 abcklinks daily to all of them to related niches blogs , guest books, microblogs, social bookmarks all with minimum of PR2.
    Blasted all the dofollow backlinks with 10 backlinks daily.
    Wrote press releases and submited to 6 different press release websites and 5 article directories.
    Writing 1 new article every day and submitting to high pr directories.

Main keyword: Rank 34.
    Secondary keywords: rank 240 and rank 14 for 80k monthly searches keyword .

Basicly Black hat didn't work for me however white hat gave me super instant results.