1. No Profile Picture
    Kur
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

My account is blocked

Hello all forum readers!
    I count on your understanding and help, since my Google account (and all services) was blocked on 26th of December for no obvious reason. I do not know why the account was blocked and I never recieved any warning messages. In other words, now I can not use any of the Google services, although I was using Google Webmasters, Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google AdWords before, now all of them are blocked. At the same time AdSense ads are still showing up on my web sites.
    When I am trying to login to my account, I am constantly getting a message, that my account is blocked, here is the content of this message:
    In most cases, accounts are disabled if we believe you have violated either the Google Terms of Service, product-specific Terms of Service (available on the product page), or product-specific policies. Your account has not been deleted, your data is still intact, and it might be possible to regain access to your account.
    Why Google disables accounts
    Google wants to ensure that everyone has a chance to safely and securely connect and communicate. To help preserve this environment, Google reserves the right to:
    Suspend a Google Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if there is a violation of the Google Terms of Service, product-specific Terms of Service (available on the product page), or product-specific policies.
    Terminate your account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
    Next steps for disabled accounts
    Please start by reviewing the relevant Terms of Service. Then, if you think your account should not have been disabled, please contact us.
    I already wrote about it four(!) times through the feedback form trying to figure out what is the problem, but I never had any reply. Seriously, I have not a single idea about why this happen, I did not do anthing illegal, I know Google regulations, I reread them again just to make sure I obey all the rules, and I could not find any reason which would cause the account block. I understand, we are all human beings and can make mistakes, maybe I am misunderstanding something and I will appreciate if you can help me to see what is the reason for my account to be blocked.
    The question is what should I do now, I was working with Google many years and always obeyed the rules and I respect the principles of this company, that is why I do not consider creation of a new account, I would like to have my account which I used so many years and did a great deal of work for setting up my web sites, but I do not know how to have this account working again. Four times I tried to contact Google, but never heard back from them. I understand nobody is obligated to reply to me and I do not blame anyone, I just want to find out the reason for my account to be blocked. Appreciate your help and advice.
  3. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    Nothing we can do for you here. It is between you and Google. What might make us not be too understanding is a known fact: 90% of all people in prison swear they are innocent and did nothing wrong. That makes it all the more difficult for your swearing you are innocent. Good luck with your dealings with Google because most times they act on evidence not claims by site owners. Let us know how it turns out.
    ...Never mistake activity for achievement...

...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....
    Benjamin Franklin
  5. No Profile Picture

i think google wouldn't block you with what you are saying "no possible reason". maybe you made a serious infraction or something.have you sticked to their rules?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i also see this same problem one of my friend and he got this solved after one week of submitting letter to google....
    i thing you should have to wait for your all authorities...
    thanks,
  9. No Profile Picture
    Kur

Originally Posted by astonmead
    Write a letter to google, with details.
    I wrote a letter to four times
    Last edited by Kur; Feb 16th, 2013 at 10:47 AM.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Kur

Originally Posted by stuattpoul
    i also see this same problem one of my friend and he got this solved after one week of submitting letter to google....
    i thing you should have to wait for your all authorities...
    thanks,
    I also come with Adsense checks and newsletter, but I go to the account can not. I think the lock was automatic, I hope my letter will be read and the account will be opened shortly.