1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Looking for seo and/or link aquisition expert

I'm looking for someone (not just anyone, but, an expert, and someone who is highly thought of), to perform seo work and/or a link building program on my website. I figured I would go this route, as I've been reading these boards for a long time, and, you are some of the most knowledgable and respected people in the industry. Anyone who cares to apply should either post their information here, or PM me with information, including detailed pricing (what it includes, etc).

Thanks in advance,

JP
  3. No Profile Picture
    User Contributor
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

What is the nature of the site?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

It is an ecommerce site selling name brand designer perfumes and colognes. All the major name brands like Calvin Klein, Estee Lauder, Chanel, etc.

JP
  7. SEO Professional
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by jcambert
    It is an ecommerce site selling name brand designer perfumes and colognes. All the major name brands like Calvin Klein, Estee Lauder, Chanel, etc.

JP
    JP, I highly recommend you do most of the SEO work yourself. You said you've spent a great deal of time reading through this board so you should have a good grasp on the main SEO principles. Once you know the primary onpage SEO principles, it all comes down to getting plenty of inbound links coming to your website... I would suggest just hiring someone to get relevant backlinks for you and that's all. The onpage optimization stuff doesn't take much time and you shouldn't spend money on someone to do onpage optimization, as it's not that critical. Just my 2 cents :-)

Brad
    Get Your FREE SEO Guide on how I managed to grab the #1 position on Google
    for hundreds of extremely competitive keywords...

==> Get FREE Google Ranking Guide Here!
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Ok, and who do you recommend in link aquisition?
  11. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Cool

I would suggest using linkitforward.com

It costs $20.00 per month, but compared to using link brokers and Link Auctions it will save you 1000's.

All you do is sign up and the provide pages that you would like to offer links on. Other members will requests links to be placed on your site.

After you place those links you get credits. You basically use those credits to "go shopping for links". You search through 100's of high quality sites that you would like to place a link on. Basically it works like pay-it-forward. PM me and I can get you the first month for free to try it out!

So far many admins have had nothing but positive feed back in their results!

The nice part is that you can manage all your backlinks on your own, and if a link drops you are notified.
    My Name is Balthazar and I approve this sig...

Want to advertise, call my expert website promotion company for help.
    See how I eliminated 50,000 in credit card debt in 6 months without consolidation.

The Ultimate Non-Reciprocal Link Exchange Stop buying expensive links!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo