Thread: Link Wheel

1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Link Wheel

Hi guys,

Are you doing link wheel submissions? Can you explain how to do it? Do you have any techniques?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

No I don't.
    No I won't.
    Wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

** edit **
    that may have been a little abrupt, just in case the SEO in your name DOESNT mean you do SEO professionally.

If you do, or claim to do, SEO you should no better than this. And if you still think this is sensible you shouldn't be selling the service.

Some people may be able to get away with link wheels if they are very tech savvy and REALLY understand them; but I would NEVER risk using them on any site of mine (even if I didn't do my own SEO).

Link wheels are a trick first and foremost and liable to either be used to SCAM you if you buy the service, or you want to learn to SCAM others - either way I wouldn't bother.

** edit edit **
    Still abrupt.

I don't use them - they are a trick that is likely to cause you much more trouble than they are worth.

I won't publish how to use them - if SCAMMERS are looking how to do it then there are enough black-hat sites out there that give this out. I'm not going to teach 'genuine' people looking for help how to do SEO something that is likely to cause them problems later or give them any indication that it it a good idea.

Wouldn't touch this system with a barge pole - just soooo not a good way of doing SEO for too many reasons to list. I just stay away.
    Last edited by Kevin H; Nov 29th, 2012 at 03:13 AM.