1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Latest updates in google panda??

Hi i want to know is dere any latest updates in google panda??
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Latest Google Panda

A while back, I wrote about how to get the best high volume links. Fast forward eight months and Google has made two major changes to its algorithm -- first to target spammy/scraper sites, followed by the larger Panda update that targeted "low quality" sites. Plus, Google penalized JCPenney, Forbes, and Overstock.com for "shady" linking practices.

What's it all mean for link builders? Well, it's time we say goodbye to low quality link building altogether.
  5. Asad

Google webspam update is the latest update, Danny Sullivan of Search Engine Land called it Panda Update 3.5, while the SEO Patent guru, Bill Slawski of SEO By the sea, included it in the Over optimization penalty category that was per-announced by Matt Cutts some days ago.

The rest is all available on Google webmaster central and search engine land, you can get word to word details there!

Hope that helps!
  7. Asad

Here is a good timeline of the updates that occured in last week or so.

Google Panda update 3.5: Panda 3.5 came on 19th April, which was basically a panda refresh.

Parked Domain Bug: Google was trying to hit the parked domain, but it hit some good quality sites by fault, so they had to roll back this change.

Google webspam/Over optimization penalty: This came almost a few days earlier, Google named it Good webspam algo, but since matt cutts already pronounced it to be an over optimization penalty, thats why its obvious that its part of that. So in short, this Webspam algorithm is a part of the Google Over Optimization Penalty!
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by asadwahab
    Here is a good timeline of the updates that occured in last week or so.

Google Panda update 3.5: Panda 3.5 came on 19th April, which was basically a panda refresh.

Parked Domain Bug: Google was trying to hit the parked domain, but it hit some good quality sites by fault, so they had to roll back this change.

Google webspam/Over optimization penalty: This came almost a few days earlier, Google named it Good webspam algo, but since matt cutts already pronounced it to be an over optimization penalty, thats why its obvious that its part of that. So in short, this Webspam algorithm is a part of the Google Over Optimization Penalty!
    I have to say this is the first time that Google's change in the algo has even affected our niche, in the last 4 years. It must be quite major.

It has put me over the moon to see one of our competitors, clearly making fishy business in their backlinks, has taken the hit hard and sunk like a rock. We have been wondering for over a year how come they got to top of the ranking and stayed their for so long. It has been so attempting that we almost wanted to do the same on one of our small sites.

Justice is done in this case.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Really m very thnkful to all of you for sharing information about Google latest panda updates.

Thnx 4 Dis
  13. Asad

Originally Posted by NMmarketing
    I have to say this is the first time that Google's change in the algo has even affected our niche, in the last 4 years. It must be quite major.

It has put me over the moon to see one of our competitors, clearly making fishy business in their backlinks, has taken the hit hard and sunk like a rock. We have been wondering for over a year how come they got to top of the ranking and stayed their for so long. It has been so attempting that we almost wanted to do the same on one of our small sites.

Justice is done in this case.
    I dont have any official word as of now, but I feel like more of this over optimization penalty may follow... Too much optimization is also a curse now...

For anyone interested to know more they should watch a small video by Rand Fish which he posted on I guess 19th April about Over optimization, thats somewhat a good talk on the topic...