1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Keywords appearing and disappearing in Google!

Hi

We were working on certain keywords which had found positions in the 1st two pages of google. All of a sudden, all the keywords (about 60 of them) disappeared from the search engine.

We changed the site address from .com to .org and then worked for those keywords again. Once again these keywords found positions in the 1st two pages. Now, a couple of days back, most of them have disappeared from Google.

We have no clue why? Can anyone help to identify the problem and also give us suggestions that we can use to rectify it?

Note: We had mailed google to find out the reason, but they have said that there are no issues from their side regarding our website.

Our site address is www.gumpedia.org
    Last edited by quizmequest; Dec 1st, 2011 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Spelling
  3. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by quizmequest
    Hi

We were working on certain keywords which had found positions in the 1st two pages of google. All of a sudden, all the keywords (about 60 of them) disappeared from the search engine.

We changed the site address from .com to .org and then worked for those keywords again. Once again these keywords found positions in the 1st two pages. Now, a couple of days back, most of them have disappeared from Google.

We have no clue why? Can anyone help to identify the problem and also give us suggestions that we can use to rectify it?

Note: We had mailed google to find out the reason, but they have said that there are no issues from their side regarding our website.

Our site address is www.gumpedia.org
    your site is amazingly similar to oral miracle which redirects to amazon. My guess is you are an affiliate marketer screwing with doorway pages and sneaky redirects and Google hates you.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think you are working with some kind of software with which google hates.
    You just have to add some content in your website with using those keywords which are disappeared in google list and you need to get your site structure analysis so that you can have better techniques for your keyword I advise you to work very slow on your keyword and don't make rush with them so that search engine like to visit your site.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by KernelPanic
    your site is amazingly similar to oral miracle which redirects to amazon. My guess is you are an affiliate marketer screwing with doorway pages and sneaky redirects and Google hates you.
    Thanks for your answer. Oral Miracle was our domain as well but we scrapped it sometime back before gumpedia was launched. I guess you have helped with ur answer, friend. Thank you so much.

Can you plz tell me why redirects to amazon for oral miracle would have an implication on our site?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo