1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

keyword1 keyword2 Keyword3

Hi guys,

I have in my domain keyword1keyword2Keyword3.com
    I need to target just keyword1 and keyword 3
    I canīt put in the title just keyword 1 and keyword 3. The three words must be in the title, H1, H2, H3 etc.
    In the alt tags I may put Keyword1 and Keyword 3.

In the back links I request they must contain keyword1 keyword2 and keyword 3. Internal backlinks may contain just keyword1 and keyword 3.

I really dont know if google can consider the site ranking first for keyword 1 and keyword3 an authority site. I personally dont think so.

Keyword 1 and keyword 3 are allready in the metatags, top and bottom in bold, alt tags, H1, H2, etc etc.

Requesting backlinks from sites ranking allready for keyword1 and keyword3 is imposible.

My site is PR 4 and I am working to get it PR 5.

What else could you recommend me to rank well for keyword1+keyword3 ?

Thanks.

Andy.
    Last edited by chechogr; Apr 29th, 2004 at 03:22 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    K_D
    Contributing User

It's a tough one. You'll get credit for a search for KW1 KW3 but not nearly as much as you would if those two were together.
    Buy links and put the spammy KW1 KW3 together as the anchor text.

KD
  5. Contributing User

You are experiencing what many SEO'ers go through daily.

I would not so ANYTHING SPAMMY - in the end Google will cath you and you will be gone FOREVER from the SERPS.

Keep working on backlinks.

The name of the game of quality, themed backlinks..... You need to spend at least 3 months of attaining backlinks before you will see any results. Furthermore, you should have a look at your competition, and the # of backlinks they have, you will need to at least match to have any chance of competing with them on Google!

CHEERS

CBR
  7. The BIG Lion of SEO
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

You do not have a choice, none of the onpage factors matters if you do not sort out your link text on your backlinks and target it for kw1 and 3. Ensure when you ask for backlinks to also include a small summary containing the kw's 1 and 3 to be added with the link. This should generate enough relevancy for the backlinks to count.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by critter
    Furthermore, you should have a look at your competition, and the # of backlinks they have, you will need to at least match to have any chance of competing with them on Google!

CHEERS

CBR
    Getting first or second for this words is too hard, I am trying to get third.

mmmmm, about all the relpies, not much new ideas, but thanks anyway.
  11. Contributing User

NOTHING is impossible in SEO. Really depends on the effort and work you are prepared to put in.

If you are willing to work at getting 500 backlinks ALL from quality sites within your industry, there is no reason why you cannot be #1 for ALL THREE TERMS!

CHEERS
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Yeah its true, but I have to get real, and I am not persuing this word by coincidense, I did good reaserch with many tools. Wordtracker, oveture, adwords, googledance back link tool, googlesearch, etc. PLus I am not new at SEO. I rank first for some words and make other positions for others (digitalpoint.com)

I know more or less what takes to get first for a chosen word and I know getting first for the kw1 and kw3 would take me too long. I am trying to do here what Pepsi does. A good second or third place can generate lots of sales, and thats what i am persuing.

Thanks anyway.
  15. Contributing User

What are the keywords?

Indusrty at hand?

I gotcha - all depends on what you want to try and achieve through your search engine marketing campaign. Different strokes for different folks!

:smile:
  17. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by Chatmaster
    You do not have a choice, none of the onpage factors matters if you do not sort out your link text on your backlinks and target it for kw1 and 3. Ensure when you ask for backlinks to also include a small summary containing the kw's 1 and 3 to be added with the link. This should generate enough relevancy for the backlinks to count.
    <h0,5><very bold> DITTO </very bold></h0,5>
  19. web designer
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Originally Posted by chechogr
    Hi guys,

I have in my domain keyword1keyword2Keyword3.com
    I need to target just keyword1 and keyword 3
    I canīt put in the title just keyword 1 and keyword 3. The three words must be in the title, H1, H2, H3 etc.
    In the alt tags I may put Keyword1 and Keyword 3.

In the back links I request they must contain keyword1 keyword2 and keyword 3. Internal backlinks may contain just keyword1 and keyword 3.

I really dont know if google can consider the site ranking first for keyword 1 and keyword3 an authority site. I personally dont think so.

Keyword 1 and keyword 3 are allready in the metatags, top and bottom in bold, alt tags, H1, H2, etc etc.

Requesting backlinks from sites ranking allready for keyword1 and keyword3 is imposible.

My site is PR 4 and I am working to get it PR 5.

What else could you recommend me to rank well for keyword1+keyword3 ?

Thanks.

Andy.
    getting driving directions from an seo professional...

to get to the keyword keyword...you go keyword keyword to the keyword keyword and then keyword keyword until you see a big keyword keyword with orange keyword keyword and keyword keyword. after about keyword keyword miles...there will be a small keyword keyword just over the keyword keyword. if you look at the keyword keyword, you will notice two pink keyword keyword that point towards a keyword keyword. follow that keyword keyword for the next mile and then turn left at the keyword keyword with a keyword keyword. keyword keyword will be directly in front of you.

21. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    Originally Posted by relaxzoolander
    getting driving directions from an seo professional...

to get to the keyword keyword...you go keyword keyword to the keyword keyword and then keyword keyword until you see a big keyword keyword with orange keyword keyword and keyword keyword. after about keyword keyword miles...there will be a small keyword keyword just over the keyword keyword. if you look at the keyword keyword, you will notice two pink keyword keyword that point towards a keyword keyword. follow that keyword keyword for the next mile and then turn left at the keyword keyword with a keyword keyword. keyword keyword will be directly in front of you.
    Ahh.... if this doesn't work and I get lost, can I just reverse the directions and end up where I started, or will I be somewhere else? :smile:
    ...Never mistake activity for achievement...

...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....
    Benjamin Franklin
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

more backlinks with anchor text with kw1 & 3 - just make sure all backlinks don't have the same text
  25. web designer
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Originally Posted by SEO_AM
    Ahh.... if this doesn't work and I get lost, can I just reverse the directions and end up where I started, or will I be somewhere else? :smile:
    you will definitely be somewhere else.