1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question Keyword ranking problem?

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, and my message is basically for SEOCHAT Admin and all seo's who are using this forum.

I am a webmaster of http://www.remortgage-debt-consolidation.co.uk In this website . Actually I have a website www.remortgage-debt-consolidation.co.uk, this site have no any keyword ranking in google. but this site have a good keyword like Bad Credit Remortgage,Home Loan Remortgage,Cheap Remortgages,Best Remortgage Deal.

Kindly tell me why this problem happens and is something wrong in this site so that i can remove those errors.

Thanks & Regards,
    Webmaster
    Last edited by ClickyB; May 24th, 2006 at 05:37 AM. Reason: removed live links
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Hi Judith,

You haven't really done anything "wrong", your site could be optimised better but your biggest problem is lack of incoming links to rank for the terms you are competing for.

You are spamming the word "remortgage" in your keywords matatag (although it probably doesn't make any difference to Google).

One way you can improve on-site optimisation would be to rename your existing "home page" links using your keywords...
    (If incoming links say your home page is about "remortgage" but your site says it's about "home" you aren't helping yourself there)!

You could also remove the "revisit-after" metatag (useless) although it won't help you much.

You say you're new to the forum but in fact you have made three other threads asking (basically) the same questions about 3 other domains...
    In one of those threads you had some useful advice (which you have obviously not put into practice on this website).

I suggest you start with the "seo faq" link in my sig', then go back and look at replies to your previous threads; once you have a basic understanding of SEO you can ask more specific questions - which will enable forum members to give you much more specific help
    Last edited by ClickyB; May 24th, 2006 at 06:16 AM.
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume..." (Egol 22nd Feb 2008)
    [New to SEO/SeoChat?] [Canonical Problems?] [Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines]