1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Keyword Optimization

Hi,

Thus far i have had many keywords showing my website in SERP. But this time I am looking to get one of the keyword to be optimized whose search volume is over 600,000 and competition is also medium. Any suggestion on how to go about this task and get this done in may be 1 month time. Is it possible.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by grgmathew
    Hi,

Thus far i have had many keywords showing my website in SERP. But this time I am looking to get one of the keyword to be optimized whose search volume is over 600,000 and competition is also medium. Any suggestion on how to go about this task and get this done in may be 1 month time. Is it possible.
    If that Keyword is having medium competition, than it still won't be that easy to get it on top. If you want this to be done in 1 month than you need to do Social media marketing, Link building and all the other things to masses. After all that i still can't guarantee you that you would get good ranking in just a single month!
  5. Online Business Builder
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by grgmathew
    Hi,

Giving a time frame in SEO is bit silly however if you through roughly analyzed current SERPs (competitors) and evaluate them based on various metrics like on-page, backlinks, relevancy, authority, contents, social engagement etc it would be easy for you to better decide whether it is achievable in month or two. At what metric you are lacking for? how much time will you need to improve certain metric.

Per my experience, you will find that your website is less relevant or have less important back links than your competitor. Are you able to increase your website relevancy using content and links.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by chiragparekh
    Per my experience, you will find that your website is less relevant or have less important back links than your competitor. Are you able to increase your website relevancy using content and links.
    Our competitors is a brand in itself and they do not follow such SEO jobs. People are very happy to link or write about them. So Its not about analysing their but I had seen quite a bunch of sites among search result(Although not in 1st page) but they are Small medium enterprise like us and are able to get on 3rd page at least where as we are on page 14 in .com tld.

Currently we are approaching webmasters in same niche to exchange links. Lets see the outcome. Apart from this I had been adding articles and stacking up the keyword in my article upto 5%. Keyword are there in url, title tag, H1. Whats more.