1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Just dropping and dropping ......

Hm .... :-( After Sub to Google I had PR 26 (www.torbenrick.eu). Two weeks later PR41 and today PR51 (Google DE).

Is that normal?
  3. What do you do again?
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by TR-DK
    Hm .... :-( After Sub to Google I had PR 26 (www.torbenrick.eu). Two weeks later PR41 and today PR51 (Google DE).

Is that normal?
    Think you are talking about SERPS not PR........No need to submit to Google, just add links and Google finds you. Also, you asked in a previous thread about your Google position. You have no on-page optimization done except for META spam. You are only showing 2 links in MSN, so you will need to get much more to rank in Google. Google places much emphasis on "off-page optimization" and the number of "trusted" sites that link back to you. Get as many one-way links back to your site from directories (dmoz.org is a good place to start here), niche-market directories, blogs, other related sites to your industry or interests etc. While getting these links work on cleaning up your on-page optimization and you will rank well in Google in no time.

Comments on this post

• lovekills_s agrees : loli was tryin to answer that but r faster than me..
  5. I Never Finish Anythi
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

which google toolbar do u use? PR-26,41,51..??? it does not go beyond 10 and even if it goes u cant see it..u can send some extra PR to my websites though..they need it badly..lol

nothing normal..its really abnormal..hows the PR supposed to be that..lol?

Kindly Provide the right info so that all can help you out with your problem..BTW your website PR is Zero.

Regards
    Link Diary - Build Links Fast & Easy. Similar to Linkmarket, with option of three way link exchange and anchor rotation.

**"Save SEO Industry - GO VIRAL!! - Tips and Tricks ."**
    **"Live, not just to survive, But to Rule."**
  7. Contributing User

Originally Posted by jcbridges
    work on cleaning up your on-page optimization and you will rank well in Google in no time.
    THANKS - I will do that. BUT what do you mean with "cleaning up your on-page optimization"?
  9. Contributing User

Originally Posted by lovekills_s
    which google toolbar do u use? PR-26,41,51..???
    Sorry - I am no expert. I am just dropping in ranking (Position) by Google Germany if I search for "Torben Rick"
  11. I Never Finish Anythi
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

ohhhh ok thats your ranks..So the only solution is you need to get more links for your website links links and links thats all..PLus a few tips that jcbridges has told you already..

Both(Combination of both) onpage as well as off-page factors will make you rise up

You have a benefit, perhaps the Phrase you have choosen to see your ranks isnt a common one and i am sure wont drive much of traffic for its search..

So if u r not planning to change it then just get links and links and more links and you will be there soon..
  13. Contributing User

[QUOTE=Both(Combination of both) onpage as well as off-page factors will make you rise up
    QUOTE]

On-Page - do you also mean "Do you cleaning up your on-page optimization"

What do you mean by that? Maybee I should get (Pay) someone to do that (I am not an expert)
  15. No Profile Picture

Yes, you may have to pay somebody to do optimization unless you have enough time and patience and inclination to do it on your own
  17. What do you do again?
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by TR-DK
    THANKS - I will do that. BUT what do you mean with "cleaning up your on-page optimization"?
    <meta name="title" content="Torben Rick, Curriculum Vitae, Lebenslauf, Resume, Profile, Vita, CV, Info, Career">
    <meta name="author" content="Torben Rick">
    <meta name="publisher" content="Torben Rick">
    <meta name="copyright" content="Torben Rick">
    <meta name="description" content="Torben Rick, Curriculum Vitae, Lebenslauf, Resume, Profile, Vita, CV, Info, Homepage, Experience, Achievements, Capabilities, Education, Press, Hobby">
    <meta name="keywords" content="torben rick, curriculum vitae, lebenslauf, resume, vita, profile, cv, career, kontakt, contact, info, home page, experience, achievements, capabilities, education, press, hobby, däne, dk, denmark, dänemark, geschäftsführer, coo, cco, mobile, telekommunikation, tdc, sunrise, talkline, danadata">
    <meta name="abstract" content="curriculum vitae, lebenslauf, resume, profile, vita, cv, info, career, homepage, experience, erfahrung, achievements, erfolge, capabilities, eigenschaften, education, ausbildung, press, hobby">
    <meta name ="page-topic" CONTENT="Curriculum Vitae">
    <meta name ="audience" CONTENT="Alle">

<meta http-equiv="content-language" content="en">
    <meta name="robots" content="index,follow">
    <meta name="revisit-after" content="20 days">
    <meta name="revisit" content="after 20 days">
    <meta name="distribution" content="global">
    <meta name ="DC.Title" CONTENT="Torben Rick, Curriculum Vitae, Lebenslauf, Resume, Profile, Vita, CV, Info, Career">
    <meta name ="DC.Creator.PersonalName" CONTENT="Torben Rick">
    <meta name ="DC.Subject.keywords" CONTENT="torben rick, curriculum vitae, lebenslauf, resume, profile, vita, cv, info, homepage, experience, achievements, capabilities, education, press, hobby">
    <meta name ="DC.Description.Abstract" CONTENT="curriculum vitae, lebenslauf, resume, profile, vita, cv, info, career, homepage, experience, erfahrung, achievements, erfolge, capabilities, eigenschaften, education, ausbildung, press, hobby">
    <meta name ="DC.Publisher" CONTENT="Torben Rick">
    <meta name ="DC.Contributor.PersonalName" CONTENT="Torben Rick">
    <meta name ="DC.Format" CONTENT="text/html">
    <meta name ="DC.Identifier" CONTENT="http://www.torbenrick.eu">
    <meta name ="DC.Language" CONTENT="en">
    <meta name ="DC.Rights" CONTENT="Torben Rick">

I would remove most of this as it does no good. The meta name = "description" is important as this is the "blurb" that Google uses for your listing:

Torben Rick - Curriculum Vitae, CV, Vita, Lebenslauf, Info
    Curriculum Vitae, Lebenslauf, Resume, Profile, Persönliche Daten, Vita, CV, Kontakt, Contact, Info, Homepage, Torben Rick.
    www.torbenrick.eu/ - 107k - Cached - Similar pages

I would re-write this to a cohesive sentence that accurately desribes the content of each page instead of just a string of keywords.

The meta name = "keywords" does no good for Google, but it does help with some smaller search engines, so you should keep this.

All your other meta info is pretty much useless. Also, it would serve you well to add tags that will help your rankings. Header tags are used to show heirarchal importance of content. I would put in an <h1> tag on your index page:

<h1>Welcome - Willkommen - velkommen Torben Rick</h1> as an example. (CSS would help with all your layout instead of tables. Header styles can be defined in external CSS style sheets)

Also, you should use alternative image tags for all your images (alt =" ")

Use strong/bold and italics to highlight important words/phrases (<strong>, <b>, <i>)

You are using image navigation which Google cannot read. You should add text footer links for all your pages.

All these on-page factors will help, but Google does place great emphasis on links so make sure that is high priority while making all on-page changes.
  19. Contributing User

WOW :-)))))))))))))))))))) THANKS - DANKE. I will se what I can do to improve the site. THANKS
  21. Contributing User

I just wanted to thank you very much for all good suggestion :-) I have now implementet - http://www.torbenrick.eu - the suggestions that I can handle