1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Is blog comment backlinks a good backlinking strategy

really blog comment backlinks a good, we do not give general comment, more over give comment should related to the content and invites other to discuss Read this and get more information, If you have any doubt and suggestion you may discuss with us thanks

Comments on this post

• realityhack : You are spamming this forum just like you do others. No thanks.
    Last edited by arjun15; Nov 28th, 2012 at 04:40 AM.
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Nope.

For better linking ideas study this awesome thread started by PhilipSEO (http://forums.seochat.com/link-popularity-43/seo-link-building-302665.html) and this interesting discussion initiated by Gazzahk (http://forums.seochat.com/link-popularity-43/where-do-you-find-your-link-opportunities-450572.html).

Self-built links are being clamped down upon by the SE's and don't hold much weight. This includes:

* Blog commenting
    * Forum posting
    * Directory submission
    * Article submission
    * Reciprocal link building on "Links" or "Resources" pages
    * etc. Earn your links instead.

Also, consider if your links actually add VALUE to the page they are embedded on and if that page itself has value. Will they be clicked on, and if so, will the user enjoy what they find? Remember, links were designed to connect resources and keep traffic flowing through the web. If they have no reason to exist why should Google count them as part of your link profile?

This theory is discussed in my article (http://www.reloaddigital.co.uk/search-insights/seo/link-building-in-2013/) if any of you are interested and want to weigh in!

Rick
    Like my answer above? I am all over Google+! You may also like my SEO Audit Cheat Sheet.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by arjun15
    really blog comment backlinks a good, we do not give general comment, more over give comment should related to the content and invites other to discuss Read this and get more information, If you have any doubt and suggestion you may discuss with us thanks
    Why would you ever think that blog commenting would help you optimize your search result in search engines. Do you think this is the best possible way, you can create backlink. I beleieve your answer would be no. So don't go gaga about this rather follow the above comment and post to ensure you have quality link.
  7. What The Feck..
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

yes indeed, Its the starting point of spamming. In short you are wasting your time which should be used in doing something valuable like creating kickass content or getting high quality links.