1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question Intro page problem

Hello!

This is my site: https://nyolcas.com

I am trying to make it as much optimized as possible. We have this intro in the beginning and
    this is why I attached the URL. Does it affect SEO so we should get rid of it, or we can leave it because it is SEO friendly?

Thanks in advance,

Tibor
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by tibormarias
    Hello!

This is my site: https://nyolcas.com

I am trying to make it as much optimized as possible. We have this intro in the beginning and
    this is why I attached the URL. Does it affect SEO so we should get rid of it, or we can leave it because it is SEO friendly?

Thanks in advance,

Tibor
    From an SEO stand point I doubt it will effect SEO, unless it uses a lot of Javascript then there may be issues, but even then Google is getting very good at reading Javascript.

Having said that, I would be more concerned on how it might effect the actual readers. It the intro interest the reader or put them off.
    Essentially you want to give the reader as much information as possible without making them have to work hard for it... basically provide as much info as possible with out them having to click several times to get what they want.

Issue #1
    The reader has to wait for the intro to load (people are impatient) and you risking having them click that "back" button. Google monitors how long people stay on sites.

Issue #2
    You are forcing the reader to click the button at the bottom of the page to get to the "bigger menu" (you are making the reader work hard to find information (remember people are not patient)

So from a technical stand point it should not effect your SEO, but from a user / reader stand point, it could really cause high bounce rates and effect your rankings.