1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Improving Higher PR Website

Hi Everybody,

I have a website. I have promoted well in major Search engines. As a result the PR is 8 now and all the keywords are in top 10 but not on top 1. My client asked me what new SEO strategy you will use to make it PR 9 or PR 10 and also the keywords should be on top 1 or 2.

I have used all the latest techniqes like blogs, articles, press release, Newsletter, Bookmarking etc.

Now plz all of you can help me what the latest should I use to Increase the popularity of the site.
  3. Make mistakes 4Perfection

I think you have already a great job to jump the site PR to 8. Have you evver used Social Bookmarking sites??

Originally Posted by sapindia
    Hi Everybody,

I have a website. I have promoted well in major Search engines. As a result the PR is 8 now and all the keywords are in top 10 but not on top 1. My client asked me what new SEO strategy you will use to make it PR 9 or PR 10 and also the keywords should be on top 1 or 2.

I have used all the latest techniqes like blogs, articles, press release, Newsletter, Bookmarking etc.

Now plz all of you can help me what the latest should I use to Increase the popularity of the site.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Smile

Yes, I have used all latest techniques.
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hi I also work in a high PR site our PR is 6 now, with most of the second pages with PR 5. I see you were mentioning working with social bookmarks site. I have tried posting in Digg, Del.iciu.us(more than 1000 followers for the homepage), stumbleupon and reddit. I don't think we have gain any SEO from posting in those Social bookmarks sites. What is the right way to gain SEO strength from those sites? Can you recommend others?

If you have other methods you can teach me I will be happy to hear them.
  9. No Profile Picture
    ddd
    Contributing User

PR 8 - is next to impossible to get unless you have serious budget to spare for development and SEO. You need to have at least 10 employees to continue improvement. Perhaps you can give some advises to us.
  11. Live and Learn!
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Pr is completely irrelevant to ranking in the SERPS, you should let your employers know that having a high Page Rank does not instantly put you 1st in the rankings. Instead of asking you how can you give us PR 9-10 AND give us the top spot it should just be the top spot.

They should just be asking how can you achieve that top spot.

Get quality links from relevant websites. By the sounds of it you are not focusing on one subject, but a multitude of subjects hence i would think you are not 1st. you need to make sure you get relevant quality links into the pages you want to be ranked 1st for.

Links are the way to go, not quantity but quality!!! and i dont mean quality in terms of PR just relevance. I would want 1 PR 5 relevant link instead of 10 PR 8 links that are not relevant. You just would not get 1st in the rankings that way!