Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

The activity you describe has no SEO benefits to do with domains and sub-domains that I can see.

Thank you!

This sounds like you want us to discover what's missing and fix you up for free.

No way. No way near sir. I seek a suggestion, not a fix. Our sub domain pages are generating thousands of traffic, so I just wondered if I move those pages to main domain, will that helps my main website to rank better. There is nothing about missing or investigating what's missing. My assumption is correct or not. And actually we don't want anything for free. I would pay for any SEO tips which gonna work out really. But so far I don't find any such platform except the consultants who wants us to completely give our website to them with all privileges. So, I am one of may who is trying to gain some knowledge out of necessity.

Thank you.
    Last edited by satish.seo; Oct 16th, 2017 at 06:20 AM.
  3. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

If it's not broken, don't fix it. Leave the pages alone and instead add more relevant content to the main domain.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Ranking generally depends upon the traffic,so for getting more traffic on your website you should select a keyword which will be more suitable and hence brand related keywords will surely increase the website traffic and also it will take care for improving the quality and better ranking of your website.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page: