1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I just purchased a new wp site not long ago, any advice?

Hi there,
    I just purchased a new wp site not long ago that sells seo products. I dont want to list the site name for fear of sounding like a spammer, but does anybody have any advice? Its a pretty cool looking site, and it's all linked together nicely, and nice color, and paypal is all hooked up thanks to a guy on freelancer. Is there any advice that I can actually get this thing off the ground? I already bought backlinks, which may have been a mistake. I also bought some advertising from fiverr. Im a noob, but the site only cost me 60.00 bucks from flippa, so I figured Id give it a shot.
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by TonyB
    I already bought backlinks, which may have been a mistake.
    Probly yes!

Does the site actually rank for any keywords or does it just look pretty?
    Learn SEO and Online Marketing with Doodleddoes or follow me on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+TimHillDoodled/
  5. No Profile Picture

well I bought a couple packages from fiverr.com gave them some keywords, buy backlinks, get backlinks etc.... AND it looks pretty (depending on your definition of pretty), in all seriousness, I think I may have messed up buying backlinks from fiverr
  7. Contributing User

It can look as pretty as you like but if it doesn't rank for any real keywords what good is it?
  9. No Profile Picture

Hence the original question...Any advice. I guess what the real question is should I submit some articles to ezine or something to rank for said keywords, or should I just try my hand at ppc and see if I get any sales
  11. Contributing User

The light sort of dawns!

SEO related keywords are highly competitive and firms spend time, resource and serious cash to rank highly so "some articles on ezine" aren't going to help you.

For the same reason PPC means you will need to pay a great deal per click and any campaign will swallow up way more than the $60 you paid for the site.

You will need to spend much more on PPC than the revenue you will generate from the "SEO Products".

Sorry for the cold water but you're probably the victim of a scam here. $60 isn't that much for you but the person you purchased the site off probably does this for a living and at $60 x lots = nice income.
  13. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

I just purchased a new wp site not long ago that sells seo products
    What kind of seo products? I always thought it was a service and am not aware of any products per say.
    just curious
  15. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

What's the domain?
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Let me clarify: you purchased a site in the highly competitive niche of SEO, a niche where the players are expert at ranking their own sites, and you know nothing about SEO, and plan to rank it AND sell products to people on how to do SEO?

Yeah, right....flip the site for a $100, it's the only money you'll make from it.

Comments on this post

• Doodled agrees : Nice Summary!