#1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Huge drop in Google traffic,panicked! Please help me guys


    Highly panicked

    From yesterday night my blog witnessed huge drop Google search engine traffic. Before it was 1000 visitors per day, but now its just 90. When I checked my rankings in almost all the keywords has beed dropped. Usually I have 70-100 pages which will comes under first 10 results. Now everything is vanished and my earnings almost Zero. From last 3 hours I am panicked like anything and feared my online business going to be end. I have done nothing wrong till yesterday night everything was normal. I have read in some forum stating its usual and something about "Google Dance". But I need suggestions and experience from you guys.

    Advance thanks.
  2. #2
  3. Silent Observer
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    209
    http://forums.seochat.com/google-optimization-7/i-have-lost-my-rankings-google-has-dropped-me-please-126495.html
    "Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with Excellence."

    “Underpromise and Overdeliver !”
  4. #3
  5. Roll the dice.. and live
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,570
    Rep Power
    2495
    Originally Posted by raiderremo
    Highly panicked

    From yesterday night my blog witnessed huge drop Google search engine traffic. Before it was 1000 visitors per day, but now its just 90. When I checked my rankings in almost all the keywords has beed dropped. Usually I have 70-100 pages which will comes under first 10 results. Now everything is vanished and my earnings almost Zero. From last 3 hours I am panicked like anything and feared my online business going to be end. I have done nothing wrong till yesterday night everything was normal. I have read in some forum stating its usual and something about "Google Dance". But I need suggestions and experience from you guys.

    Advance thanks.
    I would not panick yet. Wait a few days first often these type of things happen and then peoples ranks return to normal..
    Live the moment
  6. #4
  7. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0
    Guys! anyone has this experience earlier? please share I am completely fed up
  8. #5
  9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,515
    Rep Power
    1986
    Originally Posted by raiderremo
    Guys! anyone has this experience earlier? please share I am completely fed up
    Looks to me like you just ignored what Gazzahk said in post #3:
    often these type of things happen and then peoples ranks return to normal..
    Not to mention, if you go to the article referenced by abilitydesigns above, you'll find an article discussing this very topic.

    It also appears that you have asked this same question in multiple places across the forum, no?
  10. #6
  11. Somehow Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    central Central Europe
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    31
    When exactly did your decrease in traffic occured ? Our site has similar problems since 24 July ? If you are not sure, check your website statistics (Google Analytics or similar) to see when your traffic from Google decreased significantly.

    I opened a thread on this topic lately at Any Google ranking criteria update experienced around 24 July ?
  12. #7
  13. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Xaver
    When exactly did your decrease in traffic occured ? Our site has similar problems since 24 July ? If you are not sure, check your website statistics (Google Analytics or similar) to see when your traffic from Google decreased significantly.

    I opened a thread on this topic lately at Any Google ranking criteria update experienced around 24 July ?
    Well! my problem started on Augest 4th (10 days after you). My drop is huge lost all the keywords and positions.
  14. #8
  15. Somehow Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    central Central Europe
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    31
    Originally Posted by raiderremo
    Well! my problem started on Augest 4th (10 days after you). My drop is huge lost all the keywords and positions.
    How old is your site ?
    What type of backlinks you have (number, quality (PR of linking sites, any sidewide links), anchor texts) ?
    How deep did your SERP drop ?
    Do you show up on top place for your domain name in search results ?

Similar Threads

  1. Tried everything but stuck.
    By UK_SEO_Newbie in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Jul 25th, 2006, 04:48 AM
  2. AOL to Drop Google...
    By S.E.O. in forum Search Engine Optimization
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Oct 1st, 2005, 04:14 PM
  3. AOL to Drop Google...
    By S.E.O. in forum BING/Yahoo Search Optimization
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 18th, 2005, 09:51 PM
  4. Google PageRank Outage On Google Toolbar
    By SeoPool in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jun 1st, 2005, 12:38 AM

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo