1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How will my blogs get crawled without sitemap entry?

I am completely rebuilding a site for a friend of mine, and am in the process of completing the
    blog section. I'm not using wordpress, however I have been studying the source code on pages
    that utilize wordpress and yoast.

I have a question: Is there any way to ensure, or help to make more likely, that Google crawls
    the blog posts, even though all the blogs obviously cannot be included in the sitemap file?
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Include some contextual links in your content.

Create a page that is a history of all your post.

Use WordPress or some other CMS, why reinvent the wheel ??
    If you have never failed in your life, you have never achieved anything Noteworthy !
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Well, the site was already built in aspx when I was tasked with this project. So I just went with what's there. I've been involved with developing blogs in Microsoft MVC, however we had 2 people tasked with all things SEO, so I was kinda detached from the SEO side. I was doing more of the back-end stuff. You have convinced me to become more versed in Wordpress. I'm actually playing with Orchard, which is a Microsoft friendly version of Wordpress. I plan on building a Blog for myself that I've been wanting, and I think I'll do it in Wordpress just for the experience.

Anyways, the blog is up and running at creditscoremaestro.com I have a few things that need to be completed (mostly graphics that are being worked on at the moment), but it's done for the most part.

If you'd like to pick me apart, I'd really appreciate it. Like I said, I tried to match my template to that of blogs created in Wordpress with Yoast, so I hope it's not too bad.

So, when you say to create a page that is a blog history, should this be accessible to users as well? I have a 'Recent Stories' block on my blog home page, that is empty right now. Perhaps I could just use this block and make it a list of all prior articles?
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Use pagination to show all blog posts. Do it by category.