1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to recover from google penguin update

Hi
    Can anyone tell me how to recover from google penguin update ?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Hello,

To get rid of Google Penguin you can follow tips :

1. Purification, the entire website optimization, onpage content:

- Check in Webmaster Tools duplication of the content Meta Title, Meta Description using high keyword density (keyword stuffing) and edit code website immediately

- Check in the Webmaster Tools the faulty page not found, find the source and fix immediately (there are too many errors will bore Google does not want to update your site index)

- Remove number of SPAM page, spam links in each page of the website.

- Write the fresh content for the website:

Meet the standard: Each page 1 Meta Title, Meta Description separate

No keyword stuffing in Meta Title, Meta Description and leave it natural (Stuffing, well-stuffed, stuffed only)

Write good content for each page, more, each page of content should not repeat the same page, and pay attention to not SPAM keyword, link

For more natural links, not necessarily the right keywords.

2. Purification backlinks:

- Check in Webmaster Tools backlink sources is not good, not the same topic, the other website they said out SPAM, feeling not good, remove the link immediately.

- Quality backlinks Links, not quantity, we need quality and the same topic.

- Social Networks (Social) is inevitable, register now: Google Pages, Facebook Fanpages, Twitter ....choosing the good content and then share.

3. Conclusion:

If you still can not in page top 200 google search, only moving to a new domain and started to step 1,2,3

Domain transfer is not the most tragic. When you optimize the whole, you just need to move 301 to new domain, do not take too much time.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by gary001
    Hello,

To get rid of Google Penguin you can follow tips :

1. Purification, the entire website optimization, onpage content:

- Check in Webmaster Tools duplication of the content Meta Title, Meta Description using high keyword density (keyword stuffing) and edit code website immediately

- Check in the Webmaster Tools the faulty page not found, find the source and fix immediately (there are too many errors will bore Google does not want to update your site index)

- Remove number of SPAM page, spam links in each page of the website.

- Write the fresh content for the website:

Meet the standard: Each page 1 Meta Title, Meta Description separate

No keyword stuffing in Meta Title, Meta Description and leave it natural (Stuffing, well-stuffed, stuffed only)

Write good content for each page, more, each page of content should not repeat the same page, and pay attention to not SPAM keyword, link

For more natural links, not necessarily the right keywords.

2. Purification backlinks:

- Check in Webmaster Tools backlink sources is not good, not the same topic, the other website they said out SPAM, feeling not good, remove the link immediately.

- Quality backlinks Links, not quantity, we need quality and the same topic.

- Social Networks (Social) is inevitable, register now: Google Pages, Facebook Fanpages, Twitter ....choosing the good content and then share.

3. Conclusion:

If you still can not in page top 200 google search, only moving to a new domain and started to step 1,2,3

Domain transfer is not the most tragic. When you optimize the whole, you just need to move 301 to new domain, do not take too much time.
    Thank you so much for replying.
    i am geeting 200 visitor per day but my main keywords are not in searching. my domain name is indianbikesprices[dot]com
  7. Traffic drop sleuth. :)
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

gary001, exactly how many Penguin hit domains have you recovered using these techniques? My guess is none.

To the OP, at this point we have very few documented cases of Penguin recovery. There is some speculation that you can use the new disavow tool to disavow your spammy links and possibly recover with the next Penguin update. But, you've got to know which links to disavow otherwise you could be doing more harm than good.

Google has said in a few places that if you feel you've been affected by Penguin and if you feel that backlinks are to blame then go ahead and disavow them. But they don't tell you whether there are other issues such as on site over optimisation for example.

I personally believe that when we have another refresh of Penguin we'll be seeing some recovery reports. Till now though, almost every report of "recovery" I have seen has not been backed up publicly with evidence.
  9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Has anyone written out answers ready to copy and paste for this forum? Most questions are the same!
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jackkavin
    i think you take a great help google web master tool and check your irrelevant backlink and try to remove these link google penguin only see irrelevant backlink and you try to find out irrelevant backlink and try to remove and next step to mail through google webmaster and i think your site again index i hope you follow me nice job keep it up
    Thank you
    but my WMT is not showing any link. what happening i dont konw