1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to get your article on the first page of search engines

how to get your article on the first page of search engines
    first page on google

hello everybody !

today iíll show you a easy way to get your article on the first page of Google or any other search engine .

Note : iím not good in English so forgive me if thereís any (ERROR :p )

letís go !

iíve noticed the fact that too many people donít know how to write articles that bring them many visits and be exclusive.
    So it I will propose an easy idea that a lot of webmasters ignore and pay for people to write them articles.
    so iíll give you a simple idea and easy to help you make good article that bring visits
    itís an Easy and clear idea but need some time.
    so Why do people become so urgent that they make article and publish it in just 5 minutes And also want to see the results without taking time!

You can create only one article takes time of 5 or 10 article that you make in the first But it will be professional more than the other old articles.

letís start !
    first thing :
    _donít use a lot of styles and colors in your article ! using a lot this options may make your article Less important.
    _When you copy any article from any forum or site,you must change your articleís title And create a new title, because itís the most important thing in your article, the search engines always give the priority to the title.

but the question is : how can chose a title for my article ? iíll show you a simple trick.
    letís say i want to write an article about internet marketing, open GOOGLE and type internet marketing, there is more than 20 000 000 articles that use the same title, so if i use the same title i wonít be able to bring a lot of visitors to my article, so i must find a good title that will bring visitors ( a lot of them )

so letís see what can we do with internet marketing, i can specifie the ways or a good methode in my title
    exemple : internet marketing with clickbank, CPA internet marketing.
    another thing : you must think like the search engine. you canít make marketing clickbank internet or marketing CPA internet a title for your article
    that will make lose visitors, why ??? letís say i want to know about clickbank and internet marketing, iíll type internet marketing with clickbank
    and trust me, if this is the title of your article, and you have a good PR (1 or 2) and good backlinks, your website or blog will be in the first page
    The most important thing is that Your title indicates what your article contains.
    another exemple :
    letís say i want to publish an article about fashion.
    i should find an atractive title, good for SE and indicates my contain so i can win the largest number of visits Views of the article.
    letís see, first : Men or women, summer closes or winter.
    weíre in the end of 2012, so i must put the year 2013 in my article, Try to make every word in the title a possible way to guide visitor to your article,
    The title is preferred to be small and not very long.
    after you chose the title, type it in google, if itís not used a lot so Congratulations.
    i hope this was a good information for you, bye

Comments on this post

• DarrenHaye
  3. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    Thank you dear.
    ...Never mistake activity for achievement...

...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....
    Benjamin Franklin
  5. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by SEO_AM
    Thank you dear.
    A female dear?
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to get your article on the first page of search engines

I find your post very helpful and informative, i learn alot from your post. Thanks for sharing.
  9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I think that "When you copy any article from any forum or site,you must change your articleís title And create a new title" is a great piece of advice I look forward to using this new tactic.

I can't believe that nobody else had ever thought of it. Google will be bamboozled and just have to rank the duplicate content because of a unique title, GENIUS.

</sarcasm>