#1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    How to Generate Quick Link Building


    Hi All
    I want to increase my website's backlinks quickly. Can any one kindly guide me how to increase asap. Looking for replys, thank you.
  2. #2
  3. In the game since Jan '06
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    507
    It's neither the speed nor quantity of backlinks acquired that make the real difference in rankings. Quality is the way forward. Focus on relevant backlinks from related websites.

    In my opinion, taking six months to get 20 good quality relevant links is better than taking a month to acquire 200 low quality, off the top of your head ones...
    "In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life." - George Best
  4. #3
  5. Agency SEO
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    2849
    Originally Posted by ponding
    Hi All
    I want to increase my website's backlinks quickly. Can any one kindly guide me how to increase asap. Looking for replys, thank you.
    You could hire an offshore linkbuilder, they will do 500 links for like $50.00.

    Of course after doing this your next question in the forum will be "why is my site not ranking?".

    Comments on this post

    • Highland agrees : Yep. Quick and cheap in SEO usually means you don't rank once Google catches up
    • Dr.Marie agrees
    • dreamingrahul agrees
  6. #4
  7. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    12
    Originally Posted by KernelPanic
    You could hire an offshore linkbuilder, they will do 500 links for like $50.00.

    Of course after doing this your next question in the forum will be "why is my site not ranking?".
    I must be missing something.

    Getting quality back-links from within ones own niche? ( or related website)

    Why would a related website, put a link on their site to another company offering the same info or product?

    For instance. My site is in a niche where site owners in that niche even make rules against sharing such links or even posting other links or talking about them.

    For me, its next to impossible to get good backlinks from sites in my nich, they are too protective and selfish.
    Last edited by DeeperStill; Nov 5th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.
  8. #5
  9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    12
    Originally Posted by jackkavin
    hi i think you need quality backlink and no use any tool to increase quickly backlink google dont like this activities and google must take a your index off seo working very hard and google update are making more seo hard and tuff so plz i think you work on see google terms and condition and making a good content and sharing social media marketing if your content is strong many good site to backlink

    If I am understanding you correctly, I'd agree.
  10. #6
  11. Agency SEO
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    2849
    Originally Posted by DeeperStill
    I must be missing something.

    Getting quality back-links from within ones own niche? ( or related website)

    Why would a related website, put a link on their site to another company offering the same info or product?

    For instance. My site is in a niche where site owners in that niche even make rules against sharing such links or even posting other links or talking about them.

    For me, its next to impossible to get good backlinks from sites in my nich, they are too protective and selfish.
    Yeah it's not easy. That's why people pay us money to do it. If it was easy business owners, managers and entrepreneurs wouldn't need us.

    Not easy is a good thing.

    Comments on this post

    • joshz agrees
  12. #7
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by thegodfather
    It's neither the speed nor quantity of backlinks acquired that make the real difference in rankings. Quality is the way forward. Focus on relevant backlinks from related websites.

    In my opinion, taking six months to get 20 good quality relevant links is better than taking a month to acquire 200 low quality, off the top of your head ones...
    I am with you. First of all I did Black hat my site went top for few month but then it dropped suddenly, Then I realize I must obey White hat. It takes time but give you real and long time result.
  14. #8
  15. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    quality links are the key of success .

    so focus on the quality backlinks.

    thanks
  16. #9
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    12
    Originally Posted by ponding
    Hi All
    I want to increase my website's backlinks quickly. Can any one kindly guide me how to increase asap. Looking for replys, thank you.
    As said, its the quality of the links that count.

    Download an SEO addon for Firefox (or chrome) that shows the page rank of each site and inner page. get links from high PR pages.

    Easiest links to get are from directories , article directories and forums.

    Make sure to only get links from sites with PR 3 or higher

    Comments on this post

    • DarrenHaye
  18. #10
  19. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, Uk
    Posts
    2,675
    Rep Power
    1593
    You started off well mo.

    Originally Posted by mo-sparrow
    As said, its the quality of the links that count.
    Then you went down hill quickly

    Originally Posted by mo-sparrow
    Download an SEO addon for Firefox (or chrome) that shows the page rank of each site and inner page. get links from high PR pages.

    Easiest links to get are from directories , article directories and forums.

    Make sure to only get links from sites with PR 3 or higher
    pagerank is no guarantee of quality, it's easily gamed.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  20. #11
  21. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by ponding
    Hi All
    I want to increase my website's backlinks quickly. Can any one kindly guide me how to increase asap. Looking for replys, thank you.
    Why you are in hurry? Do you think we are fool, wasting our time. ok, as I am here to help each and every member so I will tell you the way but if your ranking falls within a month then don't ask me anything. If you agree then please let me know.....
  22. #12
  23. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    Posts
    9,589
    Rep Power
    2294
    Link building is not easy if you are seeking to find links of value. It is almost impossible, except through offering value incentives, to find and obtain one-way links of real relevant value without LINKABLE content.

    Bottomline: The easiest path towards SERP domination is by offering content that others will want to link to as long as they are aware of your existence. Having LINKABLE content must be made available to win over the longer term.

    Comments on this post

    • ClickyB agrees : Yup... Linkbait/linkable content is THE key to success
    ...Never mistake activity for achievement...

    ...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....
    Benjamin Franklin
  24. #13
  25. Cool bra. Go with Christ!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Gloucester (South West UK).
    Posts
    5,967
    Rep Power
    1220
    Originally Posted by DeeperStill
    I must be missing something.

    Getting quality back-links from within ones own niche? ( or related website)

    Why would a related website, put a link on their site to another company offering the same info or product?

    For instance. My site is in a niche where site owners in that niche even make rules against sharing such links or even posting other links or talking about them.

    For me, its next to impossible to get good backlinks from sites in my nich, they are too protective and selfish.
    Relevant/related is the key (not competing)...

    * There's probably some non-commercial sites that discuss topics which are related to yours.
    * Look at who links to your competitors and chase links on those websites (particularly the competitors that outrank you).
    * Look at who your competitors link to and chase links on those websites.
    * Google as many terms as you can think of that are relevant to your field... look for pages in the results that aren't competitors!
    * Check this thread for some awesome insights into linkbuilding.
    Last edited by ClickyB; Nov 11th, 2012 at 10:53 AM.
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume".. Egol 22nd Feb 2008
    New to SEO/SeoChat?...Click Here
    Canonical Problems?... Click Here
    Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines

Similar Threads

  1. See your sandboxed site's rank if it weren't sandboxed
    By dazzlindonna in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: Feb 5th, 2006, 10:01 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 17th, 2005, 08:45 AM
  3. 14 Link Building Strategies
    By randfish in forum Link Development
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Dec 18th, 2004, 05:06 AM
  4. Finding thematic link partners
    By Webby in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Feb 9th, 2004, 04:01 PM
  5. Link weight
    By Rogue in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Jun 12th, 2003, 06:06 PM

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo