1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to find a keyword that is easier to rank ?

Hello again,
    I'd like to know how to find low-competition keywords that are easier to rank for. I've tried Googling but I get the results which are talking about the low competition column in the Google keyword tool. I don't need that because the competition column in the google keyword tool is the advertisers competition and has nothing to do with the competition in SEO. By low competitive keyword, I mean a keyword which is easier to rank for and not how many bids are there for a particular keyword.Thus I can't use google tool to determine the low competitive keyword. Is there another tool to find out what keyword would be easier to rank for ?

I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks...
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by hopper2
    You can use google trends to find relative importance of the keywords. The keyword which is less important (searched by lesser people) is likely to have your website on the top if you optimize your website for that keyword.
    This means that adding the title similar to that keyword. Having h1 headline containing that keyword and content containing relevant text.
    That's a good idea but I'm actually looking for such a keyword which is less competitive (easier to rank for) and have at least 5k to 10k global monthly searches. Here "easier to rank for" means that I can rank for that keyword without buying anything i.e domain, hosting etc. I want to do it on blogger.
  5. No Profile Picture

Here,

I think you'll find my webinar very interesting. Feel free to download a free copy of it.
    I know how to do what you are looking for. Keywords that are easy to rank for in the SERPS, not to bid on.

Hope it helps!
    Jose