1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

how to set the site Keywords?

Supposed i have a site which sells karen Millen clothes,now, i want to promote the site ,make the search engine indexed all the content of the site quickly. if i want to write some articles to do those, what's Keywords i should write. could you give me some examples.and why you select the word as the promotion Keywords? many thanks.

ps:where shoud i submit those articles?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by runeveryday
    Supposed i have a site which sells karen Millen clothes,now, i want to promote the site ,make the search engine indexed all the content of the site quickly. if i want to write some articles to do those, what's Keywords i should write. could you give me some examples.and why you select the word as the promotion Keywords? many thanks.

ps:where shoud i submit those articles?
    You need to analyze many things which includes Competitor Analysis, Keyword Research for your website by researching competitors' keywords. Keywords plays vital role in growing your business and generating inquiry on website. So you need strong keyword research for website.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I would like to tell you that if you want to get keyword ideas then use Google Adword tool for selecting keywords it will give you whole idea with monthly and Global searches for that keyword with high, low or Medium competition. So that you can select among those as suit your website best.
  7. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

You could spend that quality time and content on your website rather than spinning it off.

Have you even done any keyword research yet? Do you know the volume and competitiveness of your keywords?
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by joshz
    You could spend that quality time and content on your website rather than spinning it off.

Have you even done any keyword research yet? Do you know the volume and competitiveness of your keywords?
    i am sorry i don't know how to do keyword research.
  11. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Try searching 'keyword research' in the search box of this page...in top right hand side.
    Or hire Joshz to do the work for you.
  13. SEO Guy

Originally Posted by runeveryday
    i am sorry i don't know how to do keyword research.
    Hey runeveryday
    Links, keywords, research, resources, and implementation these are the basic for SEO.
    Since you do not know keyword research, prefer to hire a professional that can do complete onpage for your site.
    In case you are not interested to hire someone then spend some time over Goolge adwords keyword tool, pick your industry specific ones and implement them over your web pages. And one thing more, do not stuff them - just be genuine and implement them in a manner so that it is helpful for user.
  15. No Profile Picture

key word length should be 3 words

keywords length be short and effective, your concern name should not enter in the title tag
  17. No Profile Picture

You should chose generic keywords in the start, like clothing online and these type of other keywords, you could search them on Goolge adwords keyword tool as Shobhit has mentioned it already!
  19. No Profile Picture

2727 Philmont Avenue, Suite 109 19006, India
    The first thing many of you probably know is that you should have the keyword or keyword phrase in the URL of the site. This also goes for blogs because many bloggers target a separate keyword for every post they create. If you happen to use the wordpress platform you’ll be able to change the perma-link when your creating your post, just make sure that the perma-link is your keyword phrase.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

you need to take many SEO factors into consideration, not just the keywords within the content.
    You want to write keywords that are related to what exactly you want to do. If you sell shoes in London (in case you target London), then you need to create keywords that are more targeted and so forth
  23. No Profile Picture

For keyword research think like a customer that what kind of word customer used when he or she is looking for product you are going to sell, use Google free keyword research tool as well as Google suggestions.for variation in keyword you can use different match type available in keyword tool