1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to know that our on-page optimization is perfect

Hello friends,
    How can we know that on-page optimization we have done is correct and completed?
    Is there a software or such which can tell ? Or we just have to assume ourselves, that we have done it.?
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

What you actually do is contact a pro to look it over for you. I know many people who invest their own time to do SEO then get a pros eyes for an hour or so to look it over and offer further recommendations.

Having said that, SEO is never 'perfect' online since there is no real standard. Furthermore, if it's 'too perfect' you can trigger red flags and it may end up hurting rather than helping you.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Dont assume....it can lead to false assumptions...post ur url in the reviews section and you will get some quality answers from top experts...
  7. Roll the dice.. and live
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

How to know that our on-page optimization is perfect
    lol.. I would guess that its possible to give you 100% guarantee that you on-page optimization is not perfect . There is no known 'perfect' formula. I would go far as to say that if you are ranking number one for your key term on all three search engines and this is converting into massive amounts of profit.. then your on site optimization is as close to perfect as it needs to be...

Comments on this post

• europa agrees : Hey.......that's what I was going to say! LOL!
    • channel5 agrees : my thoughts exactly
    • gunjanp agrees
    • ABS agrees
    Live the moment
  9. I Never Finish Anythi
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

hmmm.. on-page..

Perfect.. wont be the right word.. however you can stick to the basics and notice the results..

By saying basics I mean, Use natural looking keywords in titles, description, alt attributes, etc.

develop genuine content with keywords spread all over, use a copyright at the bottom along with one keyword.. Dont over do, dont hide anything, keep it all natural without even leaking a hint out that might be overlooked as spam..

Thats not "perfect" either, but somewhat a part of basics which seems to work if done properly.

Regards
    Link Diary - Build Links Fast & Easy. Similar to Linkmarket, with option of three way link exchange and anchor rotation.

**"Save SEO Industry - GO VIRAL!! - Tips and Tricks ."**
    **"Live, not just to survive, But to Rule."**
  11. Angel down from Heaven

If you can maintain your top ranking in SE your optimization is perfect. You can't say that your on-page is perfect without considering your off-page optimization.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

OPO can not be perfect in the original sense of the word (meaning: 'done') since Google constantly changes its algorithms and measures and thus, changes can be required again and again.

Each page on your site can/should be tailored for specific search terms. If you concentrate on a single phrase, or if you include different versions of the phrase is a matter of tradeoff. There never is a global optimum, only millions of local ones that you have to choose from.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by gazzahk
    lol.. I would guess that its possible to give you 100% guarantee that you on-page optimization is not perfect . There is no known 'perfect' formula. I would go far as to say that if you are ranking number one for your key term on all three search engines and this is converting into massive amounts of profit.. then your on site optimization is as close to perfect as it needs to be...

Yes,.....

I think The optimization which gives your site more revenue as well as good number of visitors is the perfect one for you.....
    Last edited by seodilip; May 2nd, 2007 at 05:51 AM. Reason: edit