Great community. Great ideas.
Welcome to SEOChat, a community dedicated to helping beginners and professionals alike in improving their Search Engine Optimization knowledge. Sign up today to gain access to the combined insight of tens of thousands of members.
Feb 17th, 2013, 08:30 AM
To improve your site traffic I would suggest
1. Improve your site Seo.
2. Its the time of social media and the more social you are the better you SE rank would get. I have got a lots of followers and fans on both twitter and FB. This has significantly increased my sites traffic too. You can them them cheap at seoclerks. Well thats the place where I get them just to speed up the process.
3. Submit your site to various directory, this could be done by you yourself or you could outsource it too.
4. Get fresh and unique content regularly on your site. People love to be on a site which has unique and fresh content and is updated regularly. Same is the case with Google, it too loves a site with fresh and unique content.
Feb 17th, 2013, 11:15 PM
By doing directory submission, Social Bookmarking, article writing, blog posting and commenting , forum posting and Press release we can get more backlinks and do link building where we can get more traffic to our website.
Feb 18th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Post unique content, here content is the king
Feb 18th, 2013, 05:34 AM
You have to do SEO work for your site and also follow some point that I have mention below:
1. Try to update your content regular basis.
2. Put your site link in social media.
3. Do you site advertisement in any popular site, which have good traffic.
I think these above points help you to increase your site traffic.
Last edited by Mary J; Feb 18th, 2013 at 05:35 AM.
Feb 19th, 2013, 02:15 AM
After the Panda slap last year.... One of our Top SEO guys lost many of his Page 1 rankings for many keywords and subsequently he lost 85% of the traffic to his website. He was enjoying heaps of traffic to his website because of his page 1 ranking on many highly searched keywords. He lost it overnight
So... he tried something completely different and got his traffic back after just 30 days without SEO.
He did it purely by content marketing and posting in the right places. Recently he uploaded to our membership site a very detailed 3 hour click by click training on exactly what he did. It is awesome and he did it with ZERO SEO... he got around google and got his traffic back.
So my advice.. is CONTENT is King... experiment with different article marketing sites... get your content out there.
Feb 19th, 2013, 03:57 AM
Drive targeted traffic to your website by using classified ads and solo ads to advertise your website or the products it is offering.
Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:08 AM
Another best way is to drive traffic to website with help of email marketing.
Last edited by makwanahemant; Feb 23rd, 2013 at 10:14 AM.
By smithsteve in forum Search Engine Optimization
Last Post: Apr 18th, 2011, 12:00 PM
By vinkas in forum Search Engine Optimization
Last Post: Oct 6th, 2009, 10:31 AM
By nithya in forum BING/Yahoo Search Optimization
Last Post: Dec 25th, 2007, 06:10 AM
By primelibra in forum SEO Chat Articles
Last Post: Jun 28th, 2005, 02:58 AM