1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How To Increase Traffic?

I am working on site Apacbiotech.com (Last 5 months) which is based on cancer treatment in India. website traffic is poorly low, can anyone help me to get more traffic.

note* These are the activities i do

Social Media content sharing
    Blogging
    Social bookmarking
    Infographic submission
    Forum posting
    Blog directory submission
    Classified submission
    Article submission
    Image making & Sharing

What should i do to get more traffic? Please help me
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

By now you understand that link building via forum posting, blog posting (most folks don't know how to do blog posting correctly), and most of the other methodologies you are using to promote the site don't work.

Also since the Medic Update Aug. / Sept., it has caused issues with health related sites. You need to read up on the Medic Update and what it targets.
    Last edited by KnowOneSpecial; Dec 28th, 2018 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
    If you have never failed in your life, you have never achieved anything Noteworthy !
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can go for guest posting, blog posting, article submission and try to find competitor's backlink so that you can get more traffic and also get the boost in ranking.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

SEO is one of the best method to boost the traffic. But it takes some time to boost the ranking. You can also go with Google ads, fb ads that will immediate increases the traffic of your website
  9. No Profile Picture

There are billion websites in the world. That’s a lot of competition, but keep in mind that you’re not trying to attract all internet users. Your goal is to get more people in your target audience to visit your site. Below are some simple ways to increase the amount of traffic that you are getting to your website.
    Perform On-Page SEO.
    Get Listed.
    Post to Social Media with Hashtags.
    Use Landing Pages.
    Target Long-Tail Keywords.
    Start Email Marketing.
    Advertise Online.
    Guest Blog.
    Engage Online.
    Master YouTube Marketing.
  11. No Profile Picture

A very useful and effective way of increasing traffic on a website is the usage of popups. An Exit Intent popup is one of the best-converting means for any website. Stop the abandoning visitors on real-time and increase the conversion rates of your website.
    Last edited by KnowOneSpecial; Jan 16th, 2019 at 12:38 PM. Reason: removed active link
  13. No Profile Picture

Focus on your target market.
    When I researched cancer-related topics... it's getting a good amount of attention in India with pretty low PPC competition.
    Focus on the long-term. Individuals with cancer or anything medically related to their lives know EXACTLY what symptoms they have and that's what they search
    Pinpoint locations in India to save on useless PPC so you can invest that into SMO
    Make sure if you choose the SMO route, you are a medical company. People look to you for answers and information.
    Post some interesting topics and links on your website and social media about information related to you (make sure they are easily readable and found) - I.E a blog post about survivor or using a social media/youtube influencer

As for SMO, Instagram serves better for quick medical pictures, Facebook is better for sharing information, same with blogs and others you mentioned.

-TIP, make sure your websites are always optimized! THere's always some code you can tune up
  15. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

It seems that for such an area there are likely many keywords with specific content such as types of the disease, treatments and medications and practices that you could target some specific lower competition searches with good content for such topics.
  17. No Profile Picture

Post Content to LinkedIn: LinkedIn has become much more than a means of finding another job. The world’s largest professional social network is now a valuable publishing platform in its own right, which means you should be posting content to LinkedIn on a regular basis. Doing so can boost traffic to your site, as well as increase your profile within your industry – especially if you have a moderate to large following.

Make Sure Your Site is Responsive: The days when internet browsing was done exclusively on desktop PCs are long gone. Today, more people than ever before are using mobile devices to access the web, and if you force your visitors to pinch and scroll their way around your site, you’re basically telling them to go elsewhere. Ensure that your website is accessible and comfortably viewable across a range of devices, including smaller smartphones.
  19. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

I don't think linked in will last too long.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can also share some fresh content over other website which gives you positive boost in ranking.
  23. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by mohd sahabaz
    I am working on site Apacbiotech.com (Last 5 months) which is based on cancer treatment in India. website traffic is poorly low, can anyone help me to get more traffic.

note* These are the activities i do

Social Media content sharing
    Blogging
    Social bookmarking
    Infographic submission
    Forum posting
    Blog directory submission
    Classified submission
    Article submission
    Image making & Sharing

What should i do to get more traffic? Please help me
    Okay, You have worked hard for last 5 months

but I think you have ask a few questions to your-self

did your website has good user-experience?
    did you check the bounce rate of your website?
    did you have quality content?
    did you check your website performance?
    did you optimize your website for faster speed?
    did you check your targeted audience requirements?

did you analyze your competitors?
    did you create backlinks on the website that your competitor is getting a quality backlinks?

if you have not done the above things, then you first need to do these tasks.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Recently I got a reply from a senior SEO expert and he said.. most of off page strategy are going to lost their value, for example, Blog Commenting no more valuable, Forum posting no more valuable & Social bookmarking is also no more valuable.

I this case, There is value for off page link building straight. So do you Guys think? These off page straight still work to increase traffic.
  27. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by zoomwings
    Recently I got a reply from a senior SEO expert and he said.. most of off page strategy are going to lost their value, for example, Blog Commenting no more valuable, Forum posting no more valuable & Social bookmarking is also no more valuable.

I this case, There is value for off page link building straight. So do you Guys think? These off page straight still work to increase traffic.
    What senior member said that? Maybe we can pitch in and help teach him or her English.
    Last edited by Test-ok; Feb 5th, 2019 at 01:28 AM.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

So can you asked him/her which things are valued in these days. Which is trending, what tactics ranking there websites.