1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How does this link provider look?

I am trying to find a good baclink provider since they usually write their own blogs and have multiple websites and work closely with directories to provide people backlinks. I found one called SeoRon and I want to buy 500 backlinks at a time from them to stay on the safe side. How does the website look and in terms of services?
    Any answers appreciated

Thanks,
    Backlinker
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by backlinker
    I am trying to find a good baclink provider since they usually write their own blogs and have multiple websites and work closely with directories to provide people backlinks. I found one called SeoRon and I want to buy 500 backlinks at a time from them to stay on the safe side. How does the website look and in terms of services?
    Any answers appreciated

Thanks,
    Backlinker
    Use at your own risk!
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

well theres alot of seo companies that have 300K backlinks. They are at the top of google and they obviously don't post those backlinks themselves so it must work to some degree.
  7. rod@missionop.com

well theres alot of seo companies that have 300K backlinks. They are at the top of google and they obviously don't post those backlinks themselves so it must work to some degree.
    No one said it doesn't work but more than 5 million websites got dinged by PENGUIN and 94% say they haven't recovered "at all" (some for as long as a year) so it is a use at your own risk development.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Is there any you could possibly recommend to me that are not spam but are legit?
    The one I posted is not cheap so I think they offer a good deal, they tell exactly where they make posts. So you know where the posts are being distributed. I cant be 100% sure though.
  11. rod@missionop.com

Is there any you could possibly recommend to me that are not spam but are legit?
    The one I posted is not cheap so I think they offer a good deal, they tell exactly where they make posts. So you know where the posts are being distributed. I cant be 100% sure though.
    This isn't a question of links but one of content. What do you have on your domain that is worthy of being linked to?

If nothing much... then all link developers can't help you... if you've build maximum compelling pages that aggregate links naturally you don't need link developers.
  13. No Profile Picture

Hi, I can possibly refer you to high quality backlink service.. just send me a private message