1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How do I rank on Google Place?

I have an approved link from Google Place. How can I rank on Google's 1st page for that link?
  3. No Profile Picture

You should do some local work for this link to get in local listing. You also need to become social media familiar for making your website visible in search results.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Hi partha123,

Do you mean you have registered your business for Google+ Local and want it ranking well for blended search? If I am understanding you correctly here's my advice.

* 100% profile completeness - this means making sure all of your business information is accurate and fully complete. Make sure you upload some images of your business as well as any relevant YouTube videos
    * Make sure all 3rd party directories are showing consistently accurate information for your business. You can do a quick search for your phone number or business name to find lots of places already listing your business, make sure it matches what you have entered on your Google profile
    * Seek out additional citation opportunities (directories, business listings, local chamber of commerce etc) and get listed in as many as possible
    * Ask customers to review your business on Google, and RESPOND to all reviews, good and bad
    * Make sure your profile is optimised for your services, not spammed for keywords you want to rank for

That's all I can think of for now, can anyone else help?
    Rick
    Like my answer above? I am all over Google+! You may also like my SEO Audit Cheat Sheet.
  7. No Profile Picture

Hi,
    Another important thing that you need to do is to add atleast 5 photos of your business on the Google plus account. Sufficient photos will rank you better on Google and place you first on Google listings.This is a simple SEO task you can do and improve on your rankings.
  9. No Profile Picture

HI There,
    it's very necessary to complete the place profile before you actually submit this on Google places listing, and don't forget to add some pic(minimum 5) on this profile.
    Then wait for at least 1 weak for the outputs.
    Google places listing usually takes much time.
  11. No Profile Picture

you need to build more citation for your business and also requires good reviews to your listings.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by rickeliason
    Hi partha123,

Do you mean you have registered your business for Google+ Local and want it ranking well for blended search? If I am understanding you correctly here's my advice.

* 100% profile completeness - this means making sure all of your business information is accurate and fully complete. Make sure you upload some images of your business as well as any relevant YouTube videos
    * Make sure all 3rd party directories are showing consistently accurate information for your business. You can do a quick search for your phone number or business name to find lots of places already listing your business, make sure it matches what you have entered on your Google profile
    * Seek out additional citation opportunities (directories, business listings, local chamber of commerce etc) and get listed in as many as possible
    * Ask customers to review your business on Google, and RESPOND to all reviews, good and bad
    * Make sure your profile is optimised for your services, not spammed for keywords you want to rank for

That's all I can think of for now, can anyone else help?
    Rick
    I agree with you..