1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Lightbulb How to do Google Optimization for blogspot blog ?

Hello, I am balram Kushwaha
    I made a blog "Seo Solutions Blog - Seo Guide"(newseoblog .blogspot. com) on blogger
    and i am new at blogging i want to make my blog popular with getting traffic from Search Engines. Please Guide me how I do this.

Balram Kushwaha

Comments on this post

• gazzahk : Ha ha ha... you are joking right? With jokes like this you may be on to something and can get traffic by making people laugh..
  3. No Profile Picture
    -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Originally Posted by sarkarinaukri
    Hello, I am balram Kushwaha
    I made a blog "Seo Solutions Blog - Seo Guide"(newseoblog .blogspot. com) on blogger
    and i am new at blogging i want to make my blog popular with getting traffic from Search Engines. Please Guide me how I do this.

Balram Kushwaha
    How are you planning on writing about SEO for your blog, when you know nothing about it..
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  5. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

"Please Guide me how I do this"
    First, learn SEO, then you will be well versed to write about how to do SEO on your blog about SEO.
  7. Here to help
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

sarkarinaukri stated ....

Originally Posted by sarkarinaukri
    .....i am new at blogging i want to make my blog popular with getting traffic from Search Engines. Please Guide me how I do this.
    Then.....
    Originally Posted by DarrenHaye
    ...How are you planning on writing about SEO for your blog, when you know nothing about it..
    Good question !!

Then.....
    Originally Posted by tstolber
    First, learn SEO, then you will be well versed to write about how to do SEO on your blog about SEO
    Good answer !!!

So guys lets give him something to make his life easier, ok? Give him a little head start. Go read SEO in practice just search it on google. This should give you a basic starting idea of what to do. Now after you read that go to seo dot com and sign up for some of their webinars. This will give you more insight. Then go to seomoz and study their website, after that go look up WebCEO and get their free software if it still works.. according to someone in the forums I think their rank tracking software has a glitch or two. There that should start you off on the right foot.

Here to help, nothing more.....
  9. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by DMN Webmaster

So guys lets give him something to make his life easier, ok?
    Let's not. All the information he needs is right here in these forums. If he can read, he can learn.

He wants to offer "SEO solutions" when he knows nothing about it and this is bad for the industry. Help him make us all look bad? I'll pass.
  11. Here to help
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by KernelPanic
    Let's not. All the information he needs is right here in these forums. If he can read, he can learn
    I do agree if he can read he can learn, as I understood him to mean he wanted a free education.

Here to help, nothing more .....
  13. No Profile Picture

I suggest you to make interaction with other relevant content blogs,you can leave great comments on them.
    that is off page,onpage,content is the king and internal links as well.
    Last edited by seojewelry; Mar 9th, 2012 at 08:07 PM.
  15. No Profile Picture

You can first gain knowledge how to do blogging and what is SEO. Just GOOGLE everything and you will find good information out there. At SEOCHAT you will also find many tips and relevant SEO information. So first become confident that you understands SEO and its strategies and then you can easily start blogging.
  17. Roll the dice.. and live
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Hi I want to start a new company and sell SEO services… But I have never done SEO before so I want you experienced SEOs out there to help tell me what lies I should say to get people to sign up to my services…

I already have some great ideas I found out that Brad Callen has a young brother so I am changing my name to the same as his brother and on my website I will imply my older brother is ‘overseeing and supporting my SEO activities…

Secondly I have found some sites that do very well in the SERPs and the owners of those businesses have changed recently so I am going to claim those sites are the ones I did the SEO for in the past for the previous owner… Brilliant right! People will never know I am lying.

I will offer a money back guarantee that if certain pre agreed targets are not met within 6 months I will give a full refund…. After that time I will let those foolish enough to try legal action waste their money on lawyers and courts. In the fine print it will say offer is void if the client does not follow the advice I have given them. I will always include some advice which is impossible for the client to follow…

I wil offer to replicate their site using a ‘professional service’ in two other languages for a small additional fee. Lets face it Google is a ‘professional service’…

Lol… so what do you think guys… Help me by telling me what an SEO actually has to do so I can work out how better to dupe the customers out of their money… After all we are all crooks anyway and should be helping each other get rich right!

I also have an affiliate program with attractive returns if you help me sign up customers…. If you are interested in this send me an email…

My email is as@shole.com
    Senior SEO Executive Consultant
    B.CallenYB@shole.com

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic agrees
    • DarrenHaye agrees : I've been looking to hire someone just like you :P
    Live the moment
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by DMN Webmaster
    I do agree if he can read he can learn, as I understood him to mean he wanted a free education.

Here to help, nothing more .....

Thanks DMN i starting learn SEO on Google .
    Thanks again for your advise..
  21. No Profile Picture

Title and keywords optimization, content optimization and grab backlinks that's it