I am starting a kind of deals website with .com domain. I also want to host some India specific deals additionally. For that what is the best way from SEO standpoint
1. Create a subfolder - example.com/in
2. Create a TLD - example.in (I have .in TLD also registered)
Few considerations -
1. 80% of the deals (content) in main website and india website would be same. How would I handle duplicate content issue anyway from SEO perspective?
2. Different currencies (USD/INR) and different payment gateways in main and india website
3. Since I am just starting hence no previous history or link authority.
4. I plan to have a selector for global/indian website on homepage header with IP recognition, so whichever site user comes to he can go to other site.