1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Help ! Homepage is not shown at Google with main keyword

When I write the main keyword at Google results, my website appears with different pages sometimes but not the home page.

My website is carpetcleanersinhouston.com the main keyword is "carpet cleaners in houston" but the homepage, that was shown two weeks ago at page 7 at Google, does not appear anymore, just internal pages from 17th to 22nd page at Google, for example I write "carpet cleaners in houston" at Google and the page shown related to my website is carpetcleanersinhouston.com/best-carpet-cleaners-houston-tx the Google position is in Page 18th, then when I do the same the next day, the internal page sometimes change to this: carpetcleanersinhouston.com/the-woodlands-steam-carpet-cleaners or another internal pages.

What can be wrong with my website?

Thank you
  3. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Danuwd
    When I write the main keyword at Google results, my website appears with different pages sometimes but not the home page.

My website is carpetcleanersinhouston.com the main keyword is "carpet cleaners in houston" but the homepage, that was shown two weeks ago at page 7 at Google, does not appear anymore, just internal pages from 17th to 22nd page at Google, for example I write "carpet cleaners in houston" at Google and the page shown related to my website is carpetcleanersinhouston.com/best-carpet-cleaners-houston-tx the Google position is in Page 18th, then when I do the same the next day, the internal page sometimes change to this: carpetcleanersinhouston.com/the-woodlands-steam-carpet-cleaners or another internal pages.

What can be wrong with my website?

Thank you
    Your question is equal to: How do I do SEO?

Read the stickies, learn, ask specific questions. There is no single forum thread that will teach you this
  5. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

And then read this similar thread: http://forums.seochat.com/google-optimization-7/no-google-ranking-poor-search-results-what-am-i-doing-wrong-382304.html
    www.joshz.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email josh@joshz.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.