1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hello my search on images are good, web not so much

Hi guys, I am pretty new to SEO stuff, I've done my job onpage seo, and offpage seo too, but after days what I found was shocking at least to me.

few pages of my website are ranking pretty good on google images, you can see the picture of the post in the 4th or 5th or 6th place on many images within my site, but I don't know why on the web my site isn't ranking well at all, not even in the top 150.

I need help to fix this and how did this happen in the first place, to understand this will give me good idea of what to do next.

most of the traffic coming to my site is from Google images which is not good because the searcher maybe wants to download the picture and leave.
  3. No Profile Picture

can someone assist me on this. thanks
  5. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  7. No Profile Picture

I've looked into them and didn't find an answer to my question. They were nice read thought.

I wasn't asking how to rank my site up into google searchs, that wasn't my question, I was asking how did my images ranked high while my whole site wasn't even ranked in the web.

so I wanted to know the reason or theory behind this if there is any, unless its just random that google picked up on my images only, then thats what I would like to know.
  9. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Originally Posted by asbani
    I've looked into them and didn't find an answer to my question. They were nice read thought.

I wasn't asking how to rank my site up into google searchs, that wasn't my question, I was asking how did my images ranked high while my whole site wasn't even ranked in the web.

so I wanted to know the reason or theory behind this if there is any, unless its just random that google picked up on my images only, then thats what I would like to know.
    If you take the time to read, learn, absorb, you would know.

You would also learn a lot of other useful information for the future success of your website, so it's in your best interest.
  11. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

No one will be able to give you a theory on why. The only way one could come up with a theory would be to dig through your site see and find out why. Which would take a lot of time and resources.
    So I doubt your going to get an answer to your question.
    However I'd take Darren's suggestion and read, and with the information you have about your site you may come up with a theory as to why.

Comments on this post

• shubhrajoshi agrees : yes
  13. No Profile Picture

Hello my search on images are good, web not so much

Firstly put here your site name for analyzing to expert what is exactly reason.
  15. No Profile Picture

www.childmothercare.com
  17. No Profile Picture

I check your site in google as web result and image results also. but Not showing your site. Your site have no google backlinks and no google pagerank as well as no alexa rank, how you can say your site not good in google search result, Firstly should make quality backlinks in google then you get good google search results. You need to work more on your sites.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Firstly Keep in mind one thing that seo is not a one time activity, itís a continuous and ongoing activity. It requires new activities at a certain period of time by watching your competitorís websites. So you should check and monitor your website regularly for Seo. I have checked your site your site has no backlinks in google. You should get backlinks from good websites. You should check if your site has brokenlinks, content duplicacy issues, domain cloacking issues. You should use keywords related to your site only. Check all your meta tags for each and every page of your site. When you check and resolve all these issues your site will definitely rank high in both google website search and google image search.
  21. No Profile Picture

thank you guys for the encouragement , I am already trying to get backlinks by using a program called senuke, I am not doing it manually, the program does it for me, anyone advice against that? and how am I not having backlinks as you guys say when senuke has been running for 2 weeks now for my site doing campaign
  23. No Profile Picture

man can I ask one more question about alexa rank that I'm dazzled about, I have another website thats pretty new, it just have few more pages is the only different, but it's so new, and it has alexa rank, yet my older site which I posted in this thread is older, has been up for awhile, but it doesn't have alexa rank, how can this be possible guys? is it normal? thanks.