1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Angry Google vs. Yahoo-google not shows my title and description while yahoo does

hi, can anyone help me. Actually my site got indexed in googel and yahoo. But the problem i am getting is that google doesn't show my title and description of the pages which is indexed by google. But the yahoo shows the title and description of the same page. Can anybody notice it and know the reason please let me know.
  3. Mr. Goober Guy ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Can you post your URL please? It would be helpful to identifying specific problems.

Cheers
    Cheerios!

New to SEO? See the FAQ!

My Disclaimer:
    Don't Listen To Me - I know nothing!
  5. Not a Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

only thing i can say is that the google is updating.. so this might be the side effect of that.. don worry it will come back
  7. No Profile Picture
    Not a Contributing User

Originally Posted by kunalg
    hi, can anyone help me. Actually my site got indexed in googel and yahoo. But the problem i am getting is that google doesn't show my title and description of the pages which is indexed by google. But the yahoo shows the title and description of the same page. Can anybody notice it and know the reason please let me know.
    Google is updating now , and it's really hard to say any thing on this topic, Google and Yahoo both are Different search engines and using totally different search programs , if you are holding top positions at yahoo, then it is not grantee that you also perform well at google . so if google not showing your title and description , it is not comparable with yahoo .
  9. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

hi seo max i can't understand why my title and description in not showing while google is updating. i checked for index pages and found that out of 32 index url only one is showing title and description. Will u told me why this can be because of google updation.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Not a Contributing User

Originally Posted by kunalg
    hi seo max i can't understand why my title and description in not showing while google is updating. i checked for index pages and found that out of 32 index url only one is showing title and description. Will u told me why this can be because of google updation.
    I am also facing the same problem with 2 of my websites , so please wait and watch for few more days until unless every thing settle at google , then only able to say any thing