1. I Never Finish Anythi
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Google Results Display Permission!!

Hey Friends..

Deperately need your help in guiding me to the contacts or people who deal with this situation..

I need to have google results using Google SOAP API, which google has closed back in 2006. Even though I have some API keys, the limit is 1000 searches per day.

I would want unlimited searches with that API, Just like a Meta Search Engine does by gathering data from Google SERPS..

How do they do it? Do I need to contact Google for a permission or something? If So, any idea about the fee etc.? Whom should I contact for getting results from google, customize them according to my needs and display on my website..(ofcourse an API is required)

Please guide, A part of my project is stuck in between due to lack of API's ...

Any Idea Guys..Please?
    Link Diary - Build Links Fast & Easy. Similar to Linkmarket, with option of three way link exchange and anchor rotation.

**"Save SEO Industry - GO VIRAL!! - Tips and Tricks ."**
    **"Live, not just to survive, But to Rule."**
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Hi,

I guess that many people use Google results without asking for a permission. Of course, it is not nice and it could even be legally dangerous.

I have no idea about the minimum amount that would get their sales person moving.

Did you look at Google Custom Search Engine ?

Jean-Luc
    AWStats Support : add-on's, extra sections, forum, installation assistance + Professional AWStats Services
    200ok.eu Broken Link Checker finds 404 errors, error pages with 200 ok status, missing images, protocol errors, password protected pages, bad domain names, redirect loops, parking pages and more
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

did you try using the same API true a different IP's?
  7. from the horses mouth
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

You can buy proxy IP access.. thousands of IP addresses in different ranges if you really need a lot of access and can scrape the normal SERP's.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

yes, that will also help you in other SEO Actions.
  11. I Never Finish Anythi
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Hi guys.. thanks for the replies.. let me justify

@Jean-Luc: Yup custom search engine is something that came to my mind, but that is biased you know, You can manipulate the results. More so, the results template is not editable, you will have to see the same Blue Colored hyperlinks and Gree URL texts..

Not sure what the search limit is, but co-op will still be limited for my use..I am eyeing that Ajax API..

Just curious if you have any idea as to how those meta search engines gather results?

Thanks though for the suggestion.

@channel5: Umm Proxy IP address are really difficult to manage when the hits to the application goes more than 1000 and I guess perhaps that figure is easily outdone within half an hour.. Something long term is what i am looking for..

But this idea can be considered for testing..thanks

@BashRo: API's are limited, what if the website geta traffic of 20k in a day..lol I am not that free to keep on rotating apis lol

I am keen to know, Does dogpile, Looksmart and other meta engines use Google's AJAX API?