1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Google indexing issue

Hello, new here

I have a site that used to have alot of terms ranging from page 1-2 on google. I havd about 750 indexed pages and a nice little traffic flow. One day I noticed a mistake and had to redo all my pages. Lost all my keywords and my indexed pages went down but went back up about a month later. Two months since then my sites indexed pages have dropped from 750 to 130. I checked whats indexed and have noticed that my first page, 2nd level pages and 3rd are still indexed, but all my 4th and 5th level pages are no longer listed at all, i had about 600 of them as you can probably tell. Anyone else noticed 4th and 5th level pages gone?

thanks
  3. Stormfront Productions
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by loki
    Hello, new here

I have a site that used to have alot of terms ranging from page 1-2 on google. I havd about 750 indexed pages and a nice little traffic flow. One day I noticed a mistake and had to redo all my pages. Lost all my keywords and my indexed pages went down but went back up about a month later. Two months since then my sites indexed pages have dropped from 750 to 130. I checked whats indexed and have noticed that my first page, 2nd level pages and 3rd are still indexed, but all my 4th and 5th level pages are no longer listed at all, i had about 600 of them as you can probably tell. Anyone else noticed 4th and 5th level pages gone?

thanks
    You might want to set a Google sitemap. This helps Google find and spider your site more efficiently (especially for the deeper pages).
  5. hctibselgoogtonmai
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

I have just one site that is in the same boat, but that site doesn't have alot of juice flowing to it and there's a good bit of similarity among the pages about four levels deep. The sites with good backlinks and totally unique content are floating just fine.
    My Favorite Tools: Web CEO - Ranking Reports, Keyword Research, Link Analysis | Hosting.com - U.S. Windows Hosting | ISAPI Rewrite - Rewrite & Redirect for Windows
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by FogHorn
    I have just one site that is in the same boat, but that site doesn't have alot of juice flowing to it and there's a good bit of similarity among the pages about four levels deep. The sites with good backlinks and totally unique content are floating just fine.
    my pages 4 levels deep are all different for the most part, guess i'll have to look more closely.