1. Administrator
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Google announces search quality improvements

Google has decided to publish some information about its search quality improvements it has been working on over recent months.
    I'm sure most of us already know much of the detail,m but it looks as if google is trying to get to grips with some of the challenges it has faced, and then now confirm what its done.

Here's the blog post from Google.
    https://blog.google/products/search/...ements-search/

Comments on this post

• DirectHits agrees
    • Prof.stan agrees
    • KernelPanic agrees : Thanks for the share!
    • Test-ok agrees : Good read
  3. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

I have gone through this and tried to summarize, that includes improvements in search ranking, easier ways for people to provide direct feedback, and greater transparency around how search work?.

Search Ranking: To minimize the irrelevant or inaccurate search results, Google recently updated its Search Quality Rater Guidelines, that used by users to help Google gather data on the quality of our results and identify areas where they need to improve. The updated guidelines provide clearer examples of low-quality results, including “misleading information, unexpected offensive results, hoaxes and unsupported conspiracy theories.

Direct Feedback Tools: Google is making it much simpler for the users to directly flag the snippet in both including Autocomplete predictions and Featured Snippets. So buy these feedback mechanisms users can inform to Google directly and they can clearly to categories the content

Greater transparency about our products: Now Google publishing this policy to the Help Center so anyone can learn more about Autocomplete and our approach to removals. For those looking to delve a little deeper, we recently updated our How Search Works site to provide more information to users and website owners about the technology behind Search. The site includes a description of how Google ranking systems sort through hundreds of billions of pages to return your results, as well as an overview of our user testing process.

So, now I hope we will get more accurate results and manipulated results would be minimized than previous
    Last edited by Prof.stan; Apr 25th, 2017 at 01:32 PM. Reason: typo
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.