1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Free step by step SEO guide

I will build a step by step SEO guide unique for your website. It will include keyword research showing what keywords will be easy to rank high for but with the most monthly searches. Also which sites you should backlink to, to make the strongest links (always remeber quality is better than quantity, the stronger the link the quicker your get to page one). How to generate strong backlinks in social networks such as facebook and twitter. The guide will also tell you if your site is fully optimized for search engines and if its not it will show you how to fix it. Plus other useful SEO tips and advice.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I will build a new search engine better than google with innovative algo and most trusted. Then your this guide would be waste. So do it faster than me or it will be useless thereafter....lol lol
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I just actually laughed at you guys Can you please put some examples of your reports too when you next on forum? Just remove thread now so we will save some time for members

Thanks,

Andrius

Comments on this post

• grgmathew : had i got option to explain you my feeling with word of mouth, then you might have understood whether I am really willing to build a search engine or am i teasing.
  7. No Profile Picture

No matter the steps you take to work on search engine optimization, it will be difficult for you to see the fruits of your labor without keeping close tabs on your search rankings. A wide variety of online tools allow you to regularly check how you stand in the page rankings. Similarly, maintaining a watchful eye on your referrer log will help you keep track of precisely which search terms visitors are using to arrive at your site, allowing you to further customize your website to boost traffic.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I will build a car faster than Ferrari and more expensive than Bugatti

Originally Posted by mylinks
    I will build a step by step SEO guide unique for your website. It will include keyword research showing what keywords will be easy to rank high for but with the most monthly searches. Also which sites you should backlink to, to make the strongest links (always remeber quality is better than quantity, the stronger the link the quicker your get to page one). How to generate strong backlinks in social networks such as facebook and twitter. The guide will also tell you if your site is fully optimized for search engines and if its not it will show you how to fix it. Plus other useful SEO tips and advice.
  11. Agency SEO
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

I will punch myself in the face if I ever visit this thread again
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

lol KernelPanic