Thread: Fi

1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Fi

I am new to this. Is the posting Fi is showing now going to be final posting for this month or can it still change.
    Thanks
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Perhabs - but 100 % Nobody can know this. But i think, yes.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Fi

Was that perhaps it will change or do you think it is the final listing.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

It cant be the final listings as google arnt counting back links , web site themes and internal links within a site, this is going to be another long month.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

According to Googleguy (who I am beginning to think is credible)

"...an index update can still bring some flux with it, so I wouldn't call the results final just yet. I thought about telling the one poster how to check their PageRank at www-fi, but reconsidered, just because there can be changes before the update is complete. It's probably better for most people to wait until the index switchover is complete. Then at least if you're expert enough to do it yourself, you also have enough perspective to bear in mind that things can change some before the index switchover is final. "

In other words, -fi. is not final, but when the dust settles, most datacenters will be similar to what -fi is now.
  11. Contributing User

Originally posted by "OeeBali"

"...an index update can still bring some flux with it, so I wouldn't call the results final just yet. I thought about telling the one poster how to check their PageRank at www-fi, but reconsidered, just because there can be changes before the update is complete. It's probably better for most people to wait until the index switchover is complete. Then at least if you're expert enough to do it yourself, you also have enough perspective to bear in mind that things can change some before the index switchover is final. "

In other words, -fi. is not final, but when the dust settles, most datacenters will be similar to what -fi is now.

this is how every update goes. anyone who follows updates would know this!

dave
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally posted by "kapsat"

Originally Posted by OeeBali

this is how every update goes. anyone who follows updates would know this!

dave
    Well, that was for the benefit of key 2003, who just signed on today and may not have had an opportunity to follow updates

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo