1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Thumbs down Expexted 5 got 0

Hello

My new we site is all 1 month old we have got some good back links with best keywords and now on number 280 on google. as per back links my PR should be 5 but Its showing 0. I have some 20 links from a site but only 3 is shown when am searching for my domain name and only one back link of another site. Is it bad sign for my site? May be google don't like new back links. When I will get all value for my back links.
    please advice me. Shall I keep working to find more back links.
    key word is indian matrimonial

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

You should always be working on more links

Google only updates the visual toolbar and backlinks periodically (and even then it does not show all of your backlinks, only a random selection of them). Your site is only 1 month old, you'll have to wait for the next update (no one knows when it will be) to see some PR.

You can get a better idea of backlinks by using the link: command at www.alltheweb.com.

Jane
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks for reply

But how to be on first page. I am not an Experienced SEO what I know I have done with my page. My page content is of good quality like other who are on top 2-3. I am adding daily one new page. Trying to get links but still on 280. In that way I don't have visitors what I need most. Our services are free but who knows it.
    Dmoz and yahoo they are sleeping may be.

Ohh :-?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

One month old site

Hello

I am not a pro SEO and my knowledge is limited to what i have read in this site.

The advice that seems to be coming over and over again is build (links/site)

and wait.

The keyword is wait. No one can expect to have great results in a month (2 or 3)

So spend your time reading as many posts as you can getting links and adding useful

content.

Thanks

Guy

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo