Starting to read about SEO and arrived at the part "duplicate content"
I have a wordpress site about scale modelling.
I got different static posts for some vehicles:
- one about the finished (built) scale model
- one for the build log summary
- one for information about the vehicle
Please see here:
In the red widget you can navigate to the "information & Specifications" post and the "build log summary" post.
let take the M270 MLRS as an example (vehicle)
I know from experience that people might search for things like
- M270 mlrs build (SE should show the build log post)
- m270 build (SE should show the "build log summary" post)
- m270 finished (SE should show "finished" post)
- m270 specifications (SE should show the "information & Specifications" post)
Thats why I thought, months ago, that three different type's of posts would be the best option.....
In each post the words M270 MLRS etc show up a lot, but the content is different.
What would you guys do? keep three different posts, or put EVERYTHING in one single post?
I have seen this mentioned in the SEO guides, but would it be wise with those three different keyword focusses (build, finished, specifications)?
Help is greatly appreciated
Thanks a lot!