1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Arrow Does anyone know some 400-500-word-long Article Directories OTHER than Isnare?

I only know Isnare.com to accept only 500 word long articles submissions, and I use Isnare to get article to my Blogs (I use my method to avoid them being found as duplicates without ruinning them with sppining, but that's another story) but recently I've seen Isnare crash sometimes, so just for backup I'm looking for alternatives, other article directories that ALSO have 400-500 word long articles.

Does anyone know other article directories or free article sites that accept (and therefore have) only 400-500 word long articles?

Thanks!
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by raisen90
    I only know Isnare.com to accept only 500 word long articles submissions, and I use Isnare to get article to my Blogs (I use my method to avoid them being found as duplicates without ruinning them with sppining, but that's another story) but recently I've seen Isnare crash sometimes, so just for backup I'm looking for alternatives, other article directories that ALSO have 400-500 word long articles.

Does anyone know other article directories or free article sites that accept (and therefore have) only 400-500 word long articles?

Thanks!
    Here are 5 good article directories filled of good and long articles on various subjects:

GoArticles.com
    ArticleBase.com
    EzineArticles.com
    ArticleCity.com
    ArticleDashboard.com
  5. learn from lurking
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

not sure about the specifics number of words that articles sites allowed.. but as far as i know most article directories allowed atleast 300 words. and you might also want to consider the quality of it..
  7. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

If your just looking for generic article sites to submit to use the ones list above as they all accept 200-800 I believe (unless changed from last year). But you would be much better of finding sites within your niche to submit content to, as you will get better and longer lasting links this way.

Also stop with the article spinners and write good content to place on your site (link bait), that will get you better links if done right! Add this to your off site articles (niche sites not just the generic ones) and you will have much better variety of quality links.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Here are 5 good article directories filled of good and long articles on various subjects:

GoArticles.com
    ArticleBase.com
    EzineArticles.com
    ArticleCity.com
    ArticleDashboard.com
    Thanks, I also found UPublish.info (500 words only) and ArticleClick (400 words only), so I guess I'm done with my search.
  11. No Profile Picture

affordable seo services

Originally Posted by raisen90

Thanks!
    Ezinearticles.com ...one of the best article directories i have ever used. did you try this one??