1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Unhappy Content irrelevant?

Having had no success in getting all this year's new websites, (which incidentaly all contain 100% original content with an average of 10-20 pages) into the google results i did an experiment.

I reserved a new domain put almost no content on it and then created 6000 doorway pages. Within two weeks the site started appearing in the results! Now 6000 pages are indexed and in the search results!

What the hell is going on...what message is google sending out to webmasters with this policy?

Another thing which i find unbelievable is that websites which only contain a redirect to their affiliate partner instead of content are enjoying as much success as older pages with content (new ones even with comprehensive, original content don't get seem to get listed).

For example take the search term "DSL Flatrate". although better than last month the results are still unbelievable!

About 50% of the results on the first 10 pages are not even "real" domains eg. dsl flatrate.de.tc or dsl-flatrate-billig.de.vu. These domains are free of charge- the provider even offers the redirect hidden on the server.

When is google going to wake up!

Otherwise more and more are going to come to the conclusion "if you can't beat them - Join them!"

I'm definately considering putting the black hat on...The white one only seems to work if the site is from 2003 or before!

Anyone else also encountering problems with new (2004) websites?

And please dont start crapping on about filters....why the f...k would google punish quality in favour of a redirect page without content!
  3. No Profile Picture
    User Contributor
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by boykottgoo
    I'm definately considering putting the black hat on...The white one only seems to work if the site is from 2003 or before!
    It may work for a little while, but eventually G will catch on...eventually you will be listed, and have a legitimate successful site.

If you just spam them, they will catch on, and you will be joining the spammers in their next attempt!