1. Website Design Pro
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Co-WebMaster Promotion Theory/Idea

Hi guys..

I have been thinking of a way to improve on SERPS/PR for somethat are interested.

In difference form link sites liek text-link-ads.com, linkmarket.com, linkmetro.com, link-vault.com - which i think are all useful in their own way, I was thinking of a more "hands on" co-webmaster partnership in terms of marketing, in toehr words, you scratch my back/his back/their back, and they all scratch yours too.

This would be basically just exchanging links with eachother however with a more quality twist, only people who would be able to participate are those with a PR of 4-5 or more, the idea is to help eachother in terms of SERPS/PR, not only by being generous to eachother with exchanging links (especially since i know alot of us have more than just a few sites), but also exchanging inside SEO strategies, basically cutting alot of our learning time in half and providng eachother with shortcuts

The idea still has some thought that I will be putting into it however I would be very happy to see if any of you think its a good idea or are enthusiastic abuot it

what do you think?
  3. Website Design Pro

...anybody?
  5. SEO Earthquake!
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

So you are saying it would be a link exchange but only for sites with a certain minimum PR? What is the advantage to this?
  7. Website Design Pro

it wouslnt only be a link exchange ring or something like that, but a seo marketing partnership between selective web mastersof particular websites

the advantage would be a slgiht boost of confidense in success in terms of seo
  9. SEO Earthquake!

I dunno... that sounds like jaron for "link exchange". ;)

Here's what I'm thinking and take note this is based on my impressions of how things are, not my experience, as I have not participated in any link exchange programs, or "seo marketing partnership between selective web masters of particular websites" (if you will).

Link exchange programs are based on PR. A high PR site will get several low PR links to get "equal credit" for their link. Or low PR sites can purchase high PR. Is this right? If it is, I don;t see how your program is different other than a more exclusive clientelle.
  11. Website Design Pro

alright shoot me down why dont you..

....lol so it wasnt a great idea....i cant stop myself from brainstorming ok it just happens
  13. SEO Earthquake!

I'm not shooting you down. I actually like the idea of a certain PR to qualify. It's like the old adage "the rich get richer" except here it would be: the high-ranking-PR sites get higher rank, screw everyone else!

And because the true value of PR is only known to G, this seems a bit more even-handed.

I was just trying to get clear about what you were talking about because *you weren't*.
  15. Website Design Pro

no i wasnt say screw everybody else, i was saying share ideas of those who are doing well and share the wealth of information

and as for the guys with pr 4 and below, come on man i can go pr0-5 in just one update, it is not difficult, I am talking about quality control, if a few of us with pr6-8 sites start exchanging links with pr4 and below sites, then we will really be losing out big time and it would defeat the purpose of joining up, however you could still exchange seo strats with eachother. Just not echange links with pr4 and below etc etc

know what i mean?
  17. SEO Earthquake!

I thought it was PR4+ (as per the OP). I like the idea. Guess I'll have to build a high-PR site for myself I can play with.