1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

changing title tag

Hello,

I would like to understand the positive and the negative effects of changing title tags according to the fresh content published on the homepage. As everyone knows building up fresh content is very necessary part to attract visitors. Accordingly there is always a need to adjust a few keywords in title tags (I mean little tweak in title not whole). Can anybody suggest whether it being a good ploy.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

You are saying absolutely true that there is necessary to publish fresh content to attract visitors. And also some keyword should be in title tag according to content.
  5. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

The title should be what that page is about, same with the site...what the sites about. the content should complement what that page is about...and if you forget
    what the page is about see the title.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Test-ok
    The title should be what that page is about, same with the site...what the sites about. the content should complement what that page is about...and if you forget
    what the page is about see the title.
    I absolutely understand the relevancy between the title and the content of the page. But currently I have added some more characteristics about my product and wanted to feature those content in the homepage. And in that case needed to add a new keyword in the title page by replacing one among at the moment. So do you think I should do this.
  9. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

The title is probably the most important single element which affects SEO. You should be very careful when choosing your titles.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Of course, you should do this... A little tweaking won’t harm you. Your changes will reflect in the search results within 15 days.

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : SEO is a constant tweak. But be careful
  13. SEO Since 97

Originally Posted by grgmathew
    I absolutely understand the relevancy between the title and the content of the page. But currently I have added some more characteristics about my product and wanted to feature those content in the homepage. And in that case needed to add a new keyword in the title page by replacing one among at the moment. So do you think I should do this.
    Rather than adding a new keyword to your home page. Would it be feasible to add a new sub page for this new what ever it is...I'm not sure I understand what you mean by a new characteristic.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I meant that our product has got a new feature and having said that We believe that our homepage comes up with the major results in search engine. So this new feature can spice up the whole thing. In case if we try to add up a new page, it would take time for emerging in search results.
  17. SEO Since 97

Originally Posted by grgmathew
    I meant that our product has got a new feature and having said that We believe that our homepage comes up with the major results in search engine. So this new feature can spice up the whole thing. In case if we try to add up a new page, it would take time for emerging in search results.
    Not really...but it depend on the details.